Chapter 32

I woke up sleeping on Sam's bed. After awhile I remembered wat happened with Sam and I did last night. I couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"Good morning Babe" Sam whispered in my ear. "Hey" I say smiling. "Well let's get ready" I say hopping out of bed. "It's Saturday baby" Sam groaned pulling me back towards him. "It's Sunday" I laughed. "Damn it. Let's go" he said quickly.

 I put on a black long sleeved crop top, a floral skater skirt, and my combat boots. I curled my hair and put in light makeup. I walk out the door to see my hot boyfriend shirtless. "So ur leaving like that" I ask laughing wrapping my arms around his neck. "Only if YOU want me to" he says wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in closer. "That's porn tho baby" I say bringing my face closer to his. "The kind that you like" he smiles. His lips were centimeters away from mine. I waisted no time to crash Sam's lips on mine. It was short but passionate. I broke the kiss. "Come on Sam the Jacks are waiting.

-

 "We missed you sweetie" my mom said hugging me. "I missed you guys too" I said. I then hugged my little sister. I picked her up and spun her around. She was still a loser "I missed you monster" she said. "I missed you too carrot" I said and laughed at our nicknames.

"Sammy" my mom said as she hugged Sam. "Hi Camille. You still look stunning as ever." He smiled. "Aww thank you Sam" she said and pecked Sam's cheek. "Hey Samuel" my sister waved. "Come here you" Sam said. He grabbed Christy and threw her on his back. "Sam ur tall" she laughed. "And your cute" Sam said tickling her. He put her down. "Well mom I'll be back. We're gonna go see the Jack's" I said walking out. "Ok bye sweetie. Nice to see you again Sam" she yelled from the kitchen. "You too Camille" he yelled back.

Sam and I walked down the street to the Jack's house.We saw them playing football in the yard. They stopped and saw us.

"Johnson. Gilinsky" I yelled. JJ ran to me first and gave me the greatest hug ever. He rubbed my back and squeezed me real tight. "Johnson how are you" I asked pulling away. "Great Mags! And you" he questioned. "Splendid" I say giggling.

I ran over to Gilinsky. He picked me up and spun me around. "Maggie the great" he said and pecked my cheek. "Sex God" I say playfully hitting his chest. "U look great" he said. "You too" I said and smiled. "Where's Maya" I asked. "She's right here" someone said. It was Maya of course. I smiled so big when I saw her, she looked different. She now has REALLY long dirty blonde hair, a belly piercing, and she was wearing a navy blue crop top, patterned skinny jeans, uggs, and her favorite leather jacket. "MAYA" I screamed. I ran up to her and held her so tight. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you too babe" I said

"finally reunited with the best looking blonde bestie in Omaha @mayaclark_💁✨

I took a lot of pics with the guys took. We took our traditional Omaha Crew pic. I was on Jack G's back, Sam was bent down on his knee doing the west coast sign, and Maya was hugging Jack J kissing his cheek and he hugged her back. It was great to be back home with them. "We have school tomorrow and it's getting late so I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said waving. "Bye Mags" they all waved. "Wait up Maggie. Let me walk you home" Sam said grabbing my hand. I bit my lip and and was blushing like crazy. We walked to my doorstep. "Goodnight Mags, I love you!" Sam said pecking my lips. "Goodnight Sam" I giggled. I walked in and ran to my room. I threw off my clothes and put on my pajamas. I immediately fell asleep.

Walking down the halls felt so weird. I got good and bad glances. Then I saw Sam. The cutest boyfriend ever. "Hey angel" he said pulling me close to him. "Hey babe" I say smashing my lips on his. We move in sync as the kiss gets rougher and rougher. His tongue licks my bottom lip for entrance, I let him in. I let out a couple of moans. "Woah guys save it for prom" JJ said behind us. "Ohh speaking of that...come with me" Sam smirked.

Sam took me to the gym. As we walked in I saw "Prom?" in rose petals with candles around it making a heart. "OMG Sam. Yes. 1,000 time yes" I say crying hugging him tightly. "Now kiss me Chuck Bass" I say giggling. He cups my cheeks and kisses me ever so lightly making my body tingle. I loved this boy so much, and I I'm going to Prom with him❤️