Chapter 31

Me and Sam were still kissing. It felt like forever but I didn't care.

"Jump" he said in between kisses. I did as he said and jumped. My legs were wrapped around his waist. He then set me down on the island of the counter. "Fuck Sam." I moan as he leaves trails of kisses down my neck. I moan louder with pleasure. He finds my sweet spot and sucks on it. "Damn I missed this"he says sucking my neck. I laugh at him.

"Come with me" I say to Sam as I take his hand and lead him to the couch. "I'm in control now" I say pushing Sam back against the couch as I straddle him. "Go ahead" he said putting his hands behind his head. "Don't get to comfortable" I say. I slowly take off my top and throw it on the ground. I had on my black lace bra and I put my hair in a messy ponytail. "You were saying" I ask biting my lip. "I'm stupid" he said staring at my body. "Let's play a game" I ask smirking. "Yes please" he said. "When I kiss you, you can't kiss back" I say smiling. "Why don't you just ask me to kill myself? It would be less-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto him. I slid my hands up and down his body. I grabbed ahold of his hair and tugged on it. "Fuck I can't take this anymore" he said and with that he threw me against the couch and grabbed my face planting sexy kisses.

I pulled on the bottom of Sam's shirt and he got the message. He wasted no time and threw off his shirt. "Wait Sam" I say in between kisses. "Yea" he asked breaking it. "We can't do this now. But maybe if you play ur cards right we can lose everything after graduation" I say winking. "And I mean everything" I whisper in his ear. "I'm down" he said smacking my butt when I got up. "Oh you want more" I ask. "Yes please" he said reaching out his arms. I ran to him and jumped into his grasp

It felt good to be held by Sam again. Really good💘