Chapter 7

I changed into my white bikini and kept my hair down. When we got to the beach we saw Sam. "Look" Maya said as she pointed to Sammy. His abs were so perfect and his smile was utterly gorgeous. He saw me and smiled. "So you like him now" Maya asked, "eww no" I said with a disgusted look on my face. Sammy ran up to us making me kind of nervous. "Hey. Do u guys wanna play truth or dare with us" he asked. "We'd love too" Maya said before I could respond. We walked over and saw JJ, Gilinsky, Big Mike, Ally, and her friends. "Ok Maggie, truth or dare" asked JJ. "Dare" I said with confidence. "I dare you too...kiss Sammy" he said with a smirk. I walked over to Sammy, sat in his lap, put my hands around his neck placed my lips on his. I felt sparks fly and I felt like the world was spinning. He put his hands around my waist and was rubbing my back. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I groaned making him smile into the kiss. Everyone was clapping making me mentally smile. I detached our lips and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He's honestly breathtaking. "So what I took the dare" I said like I didn't care but I did. He was a good kisser and he was smiling when I went back to my seat.

"I'm gonna get a drink" I said. "K" everyone responded as they continued the game. Sammy followed me to get a drink. I felt him grab my hand and pulled me aside. "What Wilkin-" before I could finish my sentence Sammy told me something "you make it so hard for me to resist you" he said, "well I'm sorry?" I said as a question. "So you don't like me" Sammy asked, "I don't." I replied. I couldn't help but stare at his abs. "Those aren't my lips" Sammy said with a grin. He took his hand and lifted up my chin and gave me a soft kiss so I had to kiss back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Will you go out with me? Like on a date?" he mumbled against my lips.

"Pick me up at 7." I responded pressing his body even closer to mine. Wow.