Chapter 8

----the following day----

I woke up knowing I kissed Sam twice. Today I wanted to wear something different and change my appearance. Today my hair was naturally wavy, I wore my high wasted shorts, a floral crop top, and white chucks. I couldn't wait to see Sam. Maya met me down the street and we rode our penny boards to school. Maya and I were walking inside but then someone grabbed my waist. "Sammy" I screamed while I laughed. "Hey babe" he said as he kissed my cheek. Babe? "U look different and I love it" Sammy said with a grin. I was about to kiss Sam but the bell rang. "I'll see you in English" I said biting my lip walking away.

----skip to English----

The teacher wasn't here and I was waiting for Sam when I dropped my pen. When I went to pick up my pen and someone grabbed my butt. I knew it was Sam so I turned around and hit his arm playfully. The teacher finally arrived and class began. When class was over Maya and I ran into the Cafeteria to get there first. I saw Sam so I snuck up on him. I grabbed his hat, put it on my head, and stole the lollipop out of his mouth and slapped my butt. "Damn" all the guys said. "Your turning me on" Sam said with a smirk. He grabbed my waist pulling my body into his "Good" I said with a cute smirk rubbing my hand down his abs. I suck on his lollipop then stick it back in his mouth.

"Bye Sam." I wink walking away.