Chapter 59

Okay now I'm scared as shit. They said they'd be her in an hour and I don't have a plan. What if it's a killer, or my dad, or some bitch from school? 

"Maya." I pound on the bathroom door till she finally answers opening it up wide enough for me to walk in.

"What?" she groaned with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"The number texted me again. They said they'd be here in an hour and I have no idea what to do." I pace back in forth. Maya spat in the sink and ran water so it'd go down the drain before speaking.

"We should call the police dummy." she rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. I snatched it from her hand stuffing it in my bar.

"Well I guess you want to die, fine." she chuckled and this time I rolled my eyes.

"Why would you call the police of the blackmailer isn't even her?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Stop I feel stupid." she sticks out her tongue and sits in my bean bag chair.

"Chill Mags. If anything does happen, you have me." she smiled.

I'm doomed.

-

"Hey beautiful." Sam pressed his lips up against my cheek making me smile.

"Hey Maya, missed you." he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"3/5 of the squad is here." I chuckle.

*ding dong*

Their here. It's okay Maggie. Just answer the door. I unlock my front door and slowly turn the knob coming face to face with the girl who made my life suck for 4 months.

"No. It can't be." I stood there shocked with my mouth slightly agape.

"Aww Maggie, sweetheart, close your mouth or you'll catch flys." a smirk plays across her lips making me angrier.

"Oh and thanks for the invite." she remarks and walks to Sam wrapping her arms around his waist. He tries to reject her but there's no use.

"Ally get the hell out of my flat, no dogs allowed." I spat. Maya stood there laughing her ass off and Sam stood there with no expression. 

"I'm not leaving until my boyfriend comes with me." she states.

Ha oh please. "Your boyfriend? He's my fiancé." I hold up my beautiful ring as it shined when it hit light.

"We all know it's a scam Maggie. You love Sam so much you don't even realize how he's playing you." she laughed. Lies.

"Sam does love me that's why he asked me to marry him." I fake smile. I walk towards her, pushing her half naked ass of MY Sam.

"Oh really? If Sam really loved you, why would he hook up with me every week that year you broke up." she bit her lip cocking her head to the side.

At that very moment, my heart fell to the out of my stomach and tears welled in my eyes. I look up at Sam with glossy eyes and push him away from me making him stumble into Kenzie's desk.

"You dirty manwhore! You lied to me and probably gave me an STD." I yell causing him to flinch. He tries to apologize but I cut him off with my voice.

"Please listen to me M-"

"No. And now I just can't stop picturing you with her"

"No. I'm done with your bullshit." I sniffled. I slid the ring off my finger and throw it at him.

"Take your shitty lying ass and get out of my apartment. Both of you." I point towards Sam and Ally. She had an achieved smile on her face making the situation worse. As the front door shut, I fell down on my knees and the tears fell free. Maya rubs my back whispering "everything's going to be alright" and I knew that wasn't true.

I lost the love of my life today and I'll probably never speak to him again.

90.4k READS? YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OMF I LOVE YOU GUYS! I WANT TO THE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER ON SO TAKE THIS IN AND I HOPE U LIKED IT. COMMENT UR THOUGHTS AND VOTE FAVS

twitter: irrauhlevant_👵🏻