Chapter 23

Sam and I haven't been on a date in forever so we decide to go to Chipolte. He's had so much make up work and basketball practice, we've been distant and I miss him.

"I'm so glad we get to hang out babygirl" Sam smiled pecking my cheek as we sat down with our food.

"Me too. I miss these small simple dates" I smile taking a sip of my water. I hear a click and the sound of keys being tapped on, I hear my phone ding and I open my phone checking Snapchat. I see a pic pf me on Sam's snap and I hit his hand from across the table.

"Sam I look so bad why'd you post that" I groan biting my burrito.

"That word is not even relevant in your vocabulary baby" he took my hand, kissing my knuckles.

He's so sweet. Sam's the kind of person that makes you feel like your the only girl in the world. He makes me feel like a princess and it just proves how much we love each other.

It was already 6 and we had to walk back to my house considering his car isn't starting. We walk hand in hand down the streets of Omaha with the sound of cars speeding by. Sam keeps sneaking kisses on my forehead or neck making me blush.

"Yo boys, look at this beautiful girl holding hands with this piece of trash" 3 guys in all black walked out an alley. I feel goosebumps rise on my skin and I immediately feel Sam pulling me behind him.

"Look man, do yourself and your boys a favor and leave me and my girl alone" my girl. I like the sound of that. 

"No can do. When I see a hot slut, I gotta make sure to get a piece of that fine ass" slut? I am not a fucking slut. Asshole. Sam let go of my hand taking a step closer to the guy.

"What did you just call her?" he balls his fists and clenched his jaw. Oh that was so hot. Not now Maggie.

"You heard me. I called her a sl-" I gasped as Sam's fist collided with his jaw.