Chapter 40

Kendall is so damn gorgeous. I just thought I would point that out;)
••••••••••••••••••••••
He shut the door pushing me against hungrily attaching his lips to mine. It was so passionate the way his lips moved against mine. His hands roaming my body sending shivers throughout my body. His hands made their way down to my bikini bottom tugging slightly. I take this opportunity to push him back on the bed straddling his waist. I reattach our lips and grind my hips into him. "Fuck Maggie..." his voice trailed off. I smirked grinding faster and faster. He rolled his eyes in pleasure. His hand find the string to my bikini and quickly begins to untie it throwing it across the room. He takes in my features with his lustful eyes, he pulls of my bottoms and I pull of his. Sam cups my breast earning moans from me. "Sammy" I pant squeezing his body slightly. He takes out the condom from the drawer. "Ready" he whispers. I nod. He enters me hard and fast, me screaming in pleasure till we both climaxed. Tonight we didn't have sex, we made love.
••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up in Sam's bed cuz we left the party after our fun. "Goodmorning babe" I smiled pecking his lips. "Goodmorning beautiful" his raspy morning voice beams below a whisper. I jump out of bed and take a quick shower, wash my hair, and brush my teeth. I put on my grey joggers I left here awhile ago, Sam's white t-shirt, and his green and blue flannel. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and walk out the bathroom to see a dressed Sam. "That was quick" I laugh. "I took a shower and brushed my teeth and stuff in the other bathroom" He stood up from the end of his bed. "U look so cute" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "So do you" I wink pecking his cheek. "Come on we have to go" I grabbed my hand in his. "Where" he rose his eyebrow at me. Gosh he's so cute. "The mall I want to see Santa" I spoke sarcastically. "Nope u can't sit in anyone else's lap but mine" he demanded. "I was kidding. We're going back to Jack's to help clean up" I say. "Alright" he sighed sticking out his bottom lip. "I love you Sam" I kiss him. "I love you more Maggie" he kissed back. How'd I get so lucky.
{{A/N: Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. Love you guys and I hope you got wat u wanted and spend time with ur family! I'll be updating next week the day before New Year's so get ready;)
Thanks for all the reads and getting me to #19 in Sammy Wilkinson Fanfic I'm so thankful. Bye guys:)}}
Twitter: samflannels🍒