Chapter 20

"Sam broke up with me" I said to Maya barley being able to talk. "I'm so sorry Mags" she said comforting me. "But why" I asked her. "I don't know but I'll find out" she said getting up from the booth calling Sam.

I just sat there so depressed and worthless. I loved Sam so much and he loved me so I was confused and hurt.

Maya's POV

"Hey may-" Sam said then I cut him off. "HOW COULD U BREAK UP WITH MAGGIE I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HER BUT U OBVIOUSLY DON'T U BROKE HER HEART SAM UR THE SAME HEARTBREAKER U WERE BEFORE GO FUCK YOURSELF" I screamed into the phone and hung up.

"Thanks" she says giving me a huge hug. "What are Bestfriends for" I said.

{{4 weeks later}}

Sam's POV

I still couldn't get in touch with Maggie or Maya. I never broke up with her I'm in love with her I'm and I can't stand being away from her and now we're broken up. Today was the day me and the Jack's went back to Omaha but I knew Maggie would still not talk to me. I didn't even do anything, I miss her.

Maggie's POV

(3 weeks later)

"Sam is coming home today" I told Maya nervously. "It's ok just stay away from him" she said. "Not until I find out wat I did" i stated. "You mean not until we" she said smiling. "Thank you Maya for always being there" I said hugging her tightly. "Don't mention it" she said as she hugged back.

I got up off the couch and ran upstairs to change out my pajamas. I put on white tank with a snowflake on it, jeans, and white chucks. 

{{45 min later}}

We see Sam and the Jack's and my heart was beating out my chest. I took a deep breath before approaching him.

"Sam I don't know wat I did. I honestly did nothing and I would never do anything to hurt you. Your the fucking love of my life and I've had kisses, boyfriends, and all this stuff before, but none of it was real till I met you. I honestly don't know what I did and if I did something I'm sorry but I'm moving on just like you Sam. I can't believe I'm even saying this but...goodbye Sam." I say trying to be calm while he just looked me in the eye. I was tearing up so after I said wat I said I ran to the car with Maya by my side.

"You did good" Maya told me. "Thanks" I say wiping my tears away. We had school tomorrow so that's wat made me nervous. Maya and I had a sleepover for the fourth night in a row and it made me feel way better after yesterday.

I walked to the bathroom and threw on my sweatpants and blue tank. I slid on my Sperry's and threw my hair up.

Sammy's POV

"What Maggie said yesterday was the saddest thing I've ever heard" I said to Gilinsky. "I heard bro and she looked really upset but you never broke up with her man" he said. "Ik I don't know wat even happened" I said confused and upset. Me and Gilinsky finally got out my car and walked inside school. We were mobbed by girls hugging us.

I saw Maggie walk in. She got more beautiful every time I saw her. I have to talk to her.

Maggie's POV

We walked in school and Sam couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I was embarrassed that I might looked bad or something. Me and Maya were walking to our lockers together until someone pinned me against them. They enclosed the space between us crashing their lips with mine. It definitely felt familiar. I kissed back adding more force and their tongue swiped against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let them in as our tongues danced for dominance. I broke the kiss and my eyes came in contact with the one and only Sammy Wilk.

"Don't ever say I don't love you. I'm so damn in love with you because I am it physically hurts. I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with you. You fucking tease walking around flaunting your sexy body and thinking I won't put my damn hands on you. I love you so much, I don't know why you would think I stupid enough to break p with you. Your my everything" He said in the softest loudest voice and all you could hear was the sound of our heavy breathing.

He looked so cute today wearing his favorite t-shirt, a SnapBack with shorts, and red vans. He looked super hot. Maybe I still loved him. What am I saying, I do still love him.

I bit my lip and blushed at the little things Sam said to me. He took his thumb tugging on my lip, pulling it from under my teeth. "Don't bite your lip it has me feeling some type of way." he said whispering in my ear which sent chills down my body. I smiled as he walked away and so did he as he winked.

"OMG" Maya said looking at me happily.

"I have no idea" I said still in shock from what just happened.

{{after school}} sorry for the skipping

Me and Maya were walking outside and we saw all the guys playing football shirtless. It was breath taking. Sam saw me and smiled with that award winning smile. He came running up to me, "I need to talk to you alone" Sam said pulling my away and took me behind the school. "Why are you teasing me" he said biting his lip. "Sam I'm not teasing you" I said to him. His tan abs were so ugh and his smile was so ugh. "I never broke up with you Maggie" he said looking at me straight in the eyes. "I love you" he said softly. "I love you too" I said. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I've missed you so much" he said whispering against my lips. "I missed you too" I said back.

I was tracing my hands up and down his abs. The were so muscular. "Hey guys wa-" Maya said then paused. "Ummm" I said trying to find the words to say. 

"Continue" she smirked and left us alone again. "Are we good again" he asked. "Yes" I say smiling.