CAPITOLO CINQUANTOTTO- Disruptions

"Bring something larger for them man, Disaster, disaster for them man." - J Hus

Manhattan, New York📍
8:10 am
May 10th' 19

Since arriving back at the apartment almost 10 minutes ago, Cataleya had been mindlessly moving around Janaé's bedroom trying to gather her toiletries–as well her thoughts. However, where the physical part of her actions were proving to be successful, the mental side refused to get the memo. As a result, when she finally made it into the shower, all her mind seemed to want to focus on was Chris and their late night escapades...

"Nah shorty, ain't no tapping out." His deep baritone voice chuckles as he tightens his tattooed grip around her neck and stomach, picking up the pace. "You wanted this dick so you better handle it."

Cataleya could feel herself slipping away from consciousness and it had nothing to do with his enclosed grip around her neck. For the 6th time in the space of two hours, the reservoir within her core was filling with immense pressure and she needed for it to be released .

"Chris..." Her hoarse voice calls out barely above a whisper, "I–I can't hold on any–"

"Aye, you already know the deal ma, you cum before I tell you to, we start this round all over again." Chris hums deviously as his lips brush against her ear while his hand on her stomach trails up her body until it cups her breast.

"Fuck!" Cataleya moans loudly as her own hand shoots up to cover his and her head lulls back further onto his shoulder.

Not wasting the opportunity, Chris positions his hand further up her neck and locks in closer to her jaw before pressing his lips against hers. Cataleya instantly melts into the kiss, allowing Chris to dominate while she focuses her energy on her body not giving out.

Between the light sensual smacking noises their mouths created each time they interlocked with each other's to the loud squelching sounds coming from below every time their sexes collide, the two made it seem like they were at an indoor water park and their bodies were the rides...

Shaking her head, Cataleya reluctantly draws herself away from her memories. She couldn't believe what had taken place merely a few moments ago in The Basement was over with, let alone real. So as she stood in the shower, aimlessly trying to wash away the remnants of her early morning activities, all Cataleya could do was smile.

o o o

After turning off the taps, Cataleya steps out the shower and grabs her medium-sized orange towel off the railing, running its soft bristles down her wet body. Once dry, she wraps the towel tightly around her figure before heading over to the sink to brush her teeth. And as she spent her last few minutes in the bathroom taking care of dental hygiene, Cataleya subconsciously found herself humming and smiling at her reflection.

For a person who did not like being up so early and had only gotten an hour of sleep, Cataleya was very happy and felt extremely energised.

Usually she would put it down to the effects of having a great shower but on this occasion, Cataleya knew it wasn't that particular something that had her floating on cloud 9 but rather a particular someone. She also knew that even though that particular someone had warned her not to think anything of what they were doing, it was only a matter of time until he realised that was simply impossible and that they will inevitably get back together.

Feeling her pulse skip at the idea, Cataleya shakes her head.

"Get it together Leya." She mumbles to herself when she finally exits the bathroom, though the smile on her face was still ever present.