CAPITOLO SESSANTASEI- Birthday Boy

"We ago fuck up a party tonight, you just watch."- Aidonai

Negril, Jamaica📍
14:55 pm
August 24 '19

The wait was over.

After weeks and weeks of tireless but excited preparation from everyone involved, one of the biggest events to rock Jamaica was finally here.

Michael Anderson's 26th Birthday party!

As the clock was slowly striking towards three in the afternoon, the finishing artistic touches were being made by the large team of decorators and builders, transforming the local hired private beach into a luxurious birthday paradise.

Rheah, who had been the main brains of this operation, was currently running around making sure everything she and Michael had envisioned was coming to life before she retired to get ready for the night.

To say she was exhausted was an understatement. Fortunately for the little perfectionist, her trusty assistants Janaé, Chris, Romeo, Jalil, Ayanna along with a few more special guests who had flown in for the grand occasion, were more than obliging in lending a helping hand and she couldn't thank them enough.

"So, how's it going sis?" Cataleya's voice rings through the speakers once again, drawing Rheah's eyes away from the bustling scene before her and down at the phone screen in her hand.

"It's a little stressful but we're getting there." Rheah nods at Cataleya's question, staring curiously as her sister styles Cienna's hair. "How's everything back there?"

The youngest Giovanni sibling had volunteered to stay behind at the Anderson estate to get herself and her niece ready for the night as well as assisting Maria and other family members in turning the mansion into a second party venue. While the main event would be taking place at the beach, both Michael and Rheah agreed it would be a nice idea to hold another smaller party nearby, this one radiating a more family-friendly vibe as they too had a little bundle of joy who was eager to join in on the festivities of her father's birthday. But by 8pm, the kids would be taken back to the house where Maria offered to babysit her granddaughter and all the other little children as well as hosting a small family get-together with the other older adults who were attending tonight.

"Good." Cataleya chimes brightly with a firm tone of reassurance. "I'm almost finished with Ci and I'm half dressed so–"

"No that needs to go more to the left!" Rheah's voice abruptly cuts through her sister's sentence and Cataleya notices her the party planner's attention was no longer on her but the staff she was scolding. "And let that guy know he needs to move his van from there!" She turns back to Cataleya, sighing. "Sorry sis, continue."

Cataleya giggles, "Aww, it's okay sis. I was just saying that everything is going great. The house is practically finished and everyone is close to ready."

"Oh good!" Rheah exhales a light breath of relief, "That's definitely what I wanted to hear and one less thing I can stop stressing about right now, so thank you."

"No worries Rhee." Cataleya smiles, "And on the subject of stressing, the main purpose of this call was to check in on you, let you know that you are doing a great job sweetie and to not stress yourself too much. You've put in so much hard work, dedication and love that I'm a hundred–no– a thousand percent sure, it's gonna be a movie."