CAPITOLO TRE- The Anderson Brothers

"They move on my say so, my say so." - Tory Lanez.

The Bronx, New York📍
5:45pm
August 8th '18

"NO, NO- PLEASE! PLE-" A blood-curdling scream echoes throughout the warehouse, bouncing off the concrete walls.

With a small smirk playing on his plump lips bringing out his defined dimples, the 6'1" figure with smooth brown skin, sharp jawline and toned physique casually strolls through the warehouse,  making his way to where the gut-wrenching sound came from.

Upon entering the room, his dark brown eyes scan the situation in front of him:  A dishevelled, scrawny looking man covered in his own blood was strapped to a chair surrounded by a small group of guards.

His bloodshot eyes are wide pleading for mercy, as blood and spit dribbles from his mouth. His arms also bleeding uncontrollably where the nails protruded from his flesh.

"Michael, please, I needed the money! I-i was gonna pay yall back." The man tries to explain once his eyes notice the newcomer in the room.

Michael Anderson scoffs and looks over to his partner who was placing down the nail gun back on the nearby table and pulling off his gloves.

"Where did you find him?" He asks.

"In the alleyway in Hunts Point, hiding like a little rat." His partner answers, taking a hit from his blunt and greeting Michael with a quick dap.

He was very good looking, with subtle freckles, prominent cheekbones and a thick dark goatee that gave a nice contrast against his lighter skin tone.

With a canvas of tattoos travelling down his neck, disappearing under his black hoodie, Christopher Anderson shakes his head with a chuckle.

"This nigga thought he could steal from us and we wouldn't find out! He must think we stupid!"

Michael raises his eyebrow with a sinister smile. "Well he gon' learn today."

The man watches in horror as Christopher hands Michael a small bottle and thick rubber gloves.

"No wait, what are you doing?" The man panics.

Michael ignores him, motioning to the guards to hold the man's head up.

"No Ace, please!" The man thrashes around in the chair, "I'm sorry! I'll never steal from you again!"

"You should have thought about that before you robbed our corner boys, " Michael sneers.  He turns to one of the guards in the room. "Keep his eyes open."

"NO, please! I can pay you back, Ace! Please! Blaze! NO! Don't do this! I'M SORRY!"

But his pleading and screaming for mercy fall on deaf ears.

Christopher watches with an amused glint as his brother mercilessly pour the contents of the bottle into the victim's eyes. The man screams in agony as the strong acid burns and melts his eyeballs and face.

The guards and Michael step back to watch him suffer. His eyes lingering coldly on the thrashing man in front of him, before turning towards his brother.

"Shut him up."

Christopher nods leaning off the table, pulling out his gun and silencing the man once and for all with a bullet to the head.

Satisfied, Michael walks over to his brother.

"Where are the others?" He inquires.

Christopher puts the gun back in its place. "I left them waiting in the other room."