CAPITOLO CINQUANTAQUATTRO- Remit

"All that screaming, yelling's not becomin' of you." -Drake

Negril, Jamaica📍
10:45 am
April 17th '19

Almost half an hour had passed since the Andersons went upstairs, leaving the Giovanni sisters a great amount of time to catch up with their little princess. Though while spirits were high and full of love downstairs, the atmosphere above was full of sorrow and anger.

After the Anderson siblings had helped their mother settle into her room, the whole family went with Janaé to do the same. It was there that the boys informed their mother and sister of the events that had taken place in New York (excluding any parts to do with their mistreatment of the girls). From shock, to anger, tears to heartache, the Anderson women were struggling to comprehend and accept the fact that Isaiah and Rashaun were gone, let alone KD.

At one point, seeing both women so distraught and broken had reignited the flames of anger within Michael and Chris to the point they were ready to go downstairs and torture information out of the girls again. Even Janaé had gotten up a few times to confront the girls for their brother's heinous crimes but somehow through her own pain and anger, Maria had managed to calm and soothe her children's distress.

From that moment, It took almost another 15 minutes for the family to settle down their emotions and another 10 before anyone could speak up or move along from the topic of tragedy. However even  after that, no one knew what to say or do, so they all remained in silence glancing between each other or deep in thought...

That was until Maria finally gathered the strength to speak.

"Okay babies, hold hands and bow your heads." Maria's soft voice commands as she takes hold on Janaé and Chris' hand. "I know this situation is not what any of us expected and I know it's going to be hard for us to get through it but in times of uncertainty and distress, the only person we can turn to is God. So I'm going to pray and if y'all wanna pray too then go right ahead."

In response, the Anderson siblings nod in agreement to their mother's words, leading Micheal to take his siblings' hands, closing the semi circle. They weren't particularly strong in their faith like their mother, especially the brothers, but they knew God has the ability to heal and bring peace to their troubled souls and that's all they needed in this very moment.

"Father, I just want to start by saying thank you. Lord thank you for protecting our family and friends. Lord I say thank you because despite losing three sons you've spared the rest, including the ones who came from my womb. It could have been so much worse and we could have lost so much more but we didn't and for that I thank you. Lord I just ask that while we grieve and suffer from our broken hearts, that you come in and mend it. Fill our hearts with love, our minds with peace and our spirits with hope that we may once again reunite with our loved ones in heaven. Lord we thank you for lending us your angels Khalil and Rashaun."

At the sound of their names, all three of the Anderson children could feel their hearts lurch out of their chests and their eyes burn with tears.

"It was a blessing to have them in our lives and I just ask that you continue to keep them living in our hearts and smiling in our memories. I also pray that my sons are able to forgive their friend Isaiah and move on from his betrayal and be able to seek peace with his death. God you are a healer, a protector and deliverer and I just ask that you heal, comfort and protect my babies, Michael, Christopher and Janaé. I ask that you deliver them from their turmoil and taunting rage and let your spirit fall over them afresh with peace. Help to soften their hearts that I know are hardening and ease their minds that I know are burdened. Help them to seek you more and to draw closer to you instead of further away, this I pray in Jesus name,"