CAPITOLO QUARANTAQUATTRO- C Day

"When I'm with my clique, we know how to party." - Chris Brown

The Bronx, New York📍
9:05 pm
March 9th' 19

It was the day of Chris' birthday party and time was drawing near for the big event to start.

Almost everyone and anyone knew of today's birthday bash after the invites dropped a few weeks ago. News had spread like wildfire about the celebration and even reached out of state, making it the most anticipated event of the year.

Due to the significant amount of people invited/attending, the party was a guest list entry only, with the list hitting almost 300 people. Fortunately for some, 50 tickets were being sold at the door for $100 each, so a few early birds could have the chance to get into New York's most exclusive birthday party of the year.

For tonight, Christopher Anderson turns 25 and it was a night no one wanted to miss and everyone hoped to remember...

"Okay, so to the ladies in the black pantsuits," Cataleya looks up from her clipboard at the group of people standing in front of her, "When the birthday boy arrives he will come in from this entrance here," She points to the door left of her, "He will sit on the throne and once I see everything is set, I will cue the spotlights and DJ and y'all will carry him to the stage."

Ten of the women nod their heads and reply with an 'okay' confirming they heard Cataleya's orders.

"Good, now decorators, y'all need to make sure all the balloons are blown up and on the ceilings. I don't want any on the floor." Cataleya peers up from her clipboard again, just in time to see the group of decorators nod their heads before she turns to address the next large group awaiting instructions.  "Security team, no invite, wrist band or name on the guest list and they do not come in. Period."

"Yes ma'am." The extremely large group security guards nod along with their reply.

Cataleya narrows her eyes at them, "And make sure the weapon checks are thorough. If I hear that there's even a toothpick being used as a knife, I'm gonna make sure y'all never work a day in your life ever again."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good." Cataleya smiles, "We have an hour left before show time, people, let's make this happen!" She claps, dismissing everyone as they go back to their previous tasks.

Cataleya walks back over to the DJ and hands him the mic she was using before walking towards the stage stairs where Rheah and Janaè were waiting for her. The trio were currently at the club making sure that all the last minute stuff was organised, helping to execute the finishing touches of Cataleya's vision for the night.

Using Chris' likes and desires, she had come up with an elegant but sleek burgundy, gold and black theme to decorate the club in. She had redesigned the set-up of the club with the help of a few party decorators to have the main floor as the party space, the second floor as the food/ banqueting area and the third floor as the VIP section.

So far, everything was spectacular. From the illuminating KAWS ice-sculpture fountains to sexy female aerial acrobats dancing in the air, the club was giving hood rich and a whole tonne of vibes.

"Well sis, if our careers don't work out, you could always become a party planner cus this place looks fire!" Rheah smirks.

"Honestly!" Janaé nods enthusiastically, "Sis, I'm coming to you for my 21st!"

"Aww, thanks guys!" Cataleya grins as she engulfs them into a squished group hug before pulling away, "But I'm not doing this shit again until it's time to plan my wedding." She shakes her head with a slight frown, "This shit was stressful as fuck!"