CAPITOLO QURANTASEI- April Fools

"Tell me who you loyal to. Do it start with your woman or your man? Do it end with your family and friends? Are you loyal to yourself in advance?" -Rihanna

The Bronx, New York📍
9:00 am
March 15th' 19

"So from what we've gathered, they still have a lot more planned in regards to their attacks on the La Famiglia. But the advantage point for us is that their knowledge, though impressive, is still missing a lot of details." Rheah explains, "I would suggest depleting our inland resources to deflect most of those attacks and stream product through our outland resources. That way, we if we take a loss, it's not as severe as it is now."

On the other end of Cataleya's phone, their father's voice filters through the loud speaker.  "That can be done. Leya, any input?"

"I'd also suggest dismantling their connections," Cataleya answers, "Make them completely isolated within the drug world. I'm sure with the connections and influence you have, it won't be hard to make a few beneficial business deals with some of their partners."

"Hmm, that is also a possibility but I will need direct names." Antonio responds.

"Well, now that they trust us completely, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we're given access to every last detail of their operation and from there, we will be able to give you names." Cataleya says confidently.

Even though the girls had decided they were not going to kill the brothers, this conclusion was obviously not shared with their father, and so they still had to attend their weekly mission report meetings with him. The sisters both knew that if they began to slack on sharing intel, it would only raise suspicion on what they had really been up to.

"You sound confident my dear and I have no doubt you will deliver what you have said." Antonio praises lightly before he sighs, "However, I wouldn't be a good father if I didn't voice my concerns about you two being extremely close. Now I know I've trained you guys well and I have confidence in your abilities, but I can't help but think, this may all be a little too easy. For two calculated kingpins, they sure did place their trust in you very quickly... are you sure they are not playing you two?"

Cataleya and Rheah knew this question would arise one of these days and had prepared an answer for it. Though, it still took them off guard and caused nerves to shift through their bodies.

"Papa, we are sure. The Anderson brothers are not a threat to us at all. As far as they still know, the Angeli Della Morte could be anybody or anything." Rheah assures.

"The relationship we have built with their sister and mother, along with the livelihood we've made, has brought us a way into the family and have kept our identities intact. You do not have to worry. They have no suspicions that it's us." Cataleya finishes.

"Well I wouldn't say no suspicions completely..." Rheah adds in a mumble, "One of the Six Kings believes we know more than we're letting on, but it's not enough to convince or convict judgment from the others. So it's a minor threat which is under control."

"Minor or major Rheah, a threat is still a threat. Especially when it's against my bambinas." Antonio objects sternly.

"Uh oh, Papa bear alert." Cataleya snickers, causing Rheah to smile in amusement and Antonio to sigh.

"Cataleya, non è una questione da ridere. (Cataleya this is no laughing matter.)" Antonio reprimands, causing both Cataleya and Rheah to halt their amused chuckles. "If as so much as a hair is out of place on either of your heads, so help everything and eveyone that breathes in the name of the Andersons."