CAPITOLO VENTIQUATTRO- New Body

"Actin like it's new, ain't nothing changed." - Xavier Omär

The Bronx, New York📍
5:00pm
November 15th '18

"Come on baby, put your phone on the dresser and drop the towel. Let me see what I've been dreaming about for weeks now."

Cataleya chuckles. "No Gabriel. We both know if I do that you're gonna want me to do more."

"And what's the issue?" Gabriel smirks raising his eyebrow, "You're craving the feeling just as much as I am." His tone drops an octave as he licks his lips smoothly, "Besides you and I both know how good my words can make you feel."

Cataleya bites her lip lustfully pondering on his proposal before shaking her head. "I would love to babe, but getting into all that will make me even more late for my meeting than I already am."

"Alright mia amore, but next time I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Who said I was going to say no next time?" Cataleya raises her eyebrow with a sly smile, causing Gabriel to smirk, "Anyways I gotta finish getting ready so I'm going to love you and leave you."

Gabriel smiles,  "Alright baby, I love you and I'll call you again soon. Also, tell Rheah and my little Rose how much I miss them and give them each a kiss from me."

"I will and I love you too baby, goodbye." Cataleya smiles blowing kisses into the screen.

"Goodbye, my love."

After ending her FaceTime call with Gabriel, Cataleya pops out her earphones before placing her phone on charge while she finished getting ready. She was going to meet up with Chris to get her new car and due to Gabriel's antics, she was slightly behind schedule.

Shuffling quickly around her room, Cataleya throws on a pair of fitted ripped jeans and a yellow, white, black and green oversized jersey crewneck. Her outfit was accessorised with a simple gold pendant necklace. She completes her look by slicking her hair back into a low bun, showcasing all of her ear piercings and adds a layer of clear gloss to her lips.

Finally, after spritzing some of her Arabian perfume on her pulse points and grabbing her side bag, Cataleya makes her way into the living room. There, her eyebrows immediately furrow into confusion as she observes Cienna and her friends from daycare, Lilo and her twin brother Lani dog-piled on top of Rheah.

"Uh, what's going on in here?" Cataleya tilts her head to the side.

"Aunty Leya, we finally pinned down Medusa!" Cienna shouts excitedly.

"And now we're going to chop off her head!" Lani grins.

"No Lani, first we have to dig her eyes out so we don't turn to stone," Lilo states.

Rheah's eyes widen at the children, "Wait now, that was not a part of the role description."

Cienna nods, "That's 'cus we make it up on the spot, Momm- I mean Medusa."

Rheah eyes her daughter incredulously. "Leya, save me!" She begs, looking over to her sister who was cracking up.

"Okay my brave little warriors, how about y'all tie Medusa up and explore her lair for treasure first?" Cataleya suggests.

"Hmm... But what if she escapes and attacks us? Is it not better to kill her first?" Lilo questions.

"Don't worry, I will watch her while y'all explore," Cataleya promises.

Lilo looks at her two friends who nod in agreement before turning back to Cataleya. "Okay, you can watch her but don't look in her eyes or you will turn to stone!"