CAPITOLO SESSANTASETTE- Border Control

"Bust that door, I think he went that way (Catch him) And if this drill goes well, then we're gonna need Rizla, chip, and an ashtray (Bill it)" - K Trap

41,000 feet in the air📍
03:00 am
August 25th'19

The small jet soars over the clouds with the white noise of its engine giving a soft backdrop of an illusion of a peaceful flight.

But inside the aircraft, it was a completely different picture.

While some of the guards were wide awake but resting in the leather seats of the plane, a few tried to doze off, sneaking in a nap before they land. But this was proving difficult as the aggravating sounds of muffled commotion seeping from the cramped lavatory was becoming impossible to ignore.

"Leya please! I have to do this!" One voice pleads. One of Orlando's eyebrows twitch at the noise as his ears perk at the sound disturbing his nap.

"No you don't!" A stubborn voice protests.

"But it's for your own good!" The first voice argues.

"I know! But it's gonna hurt!" The second voice whines.

"Stop being a baby Cataleya! This is important!"

Orlando had enough. Groaning, he stands to his feet and strides over to the bathroom. His knuckles beat on the door in irritation. "Hey! Keep the noise down! Some of us are sleep deprived and trying to catch a few Zzs before we land!"

Inside the bathroom, Rheah and Cataleya twist their face in disgust as they glare at the door.

"Why don't you use the complementary earplugs and leave us alone!" Cataleya snaps back.

"This ain't a luxury flight princess, we don't have that!" Orlando retorts.

Cataleya opens her mouth to finish the verbal back and forth but Rheah responds first. "Okay Sleeping Beauty, we'll try to keep the noise down." She tells him. She waits until she hears a small scoff from Orlando followed by the shuffling of feet as he walks away.

She turns back to her sister. "Cataleya, if we leave it in there, the brothers will continue to track us and we can't have that!" She hisses in a hushed tone.

Cataleya glares anxiously at the small silver scalpel that glimmered between Rheah's fingers as if it was a raging beast ready to break through its cage and strike her at any moment.

Rheah looks on in sympathy, reading her sister's mind. Her face softens. "You know I'm not trying to hurt you Ley. If there was a less painful way, you know I would've taken it, but there isn't. But that's why I have ice. To numb the pain."

"Ice?!" Cataleya exclaims, bewildered. "That's not gonna be enough!"

"Cataleya please!" Rheah snaps, patience depleted.

"Ugh! Fine fine!" The younger groans in defeat and begrudgingly gives her hand to her sister. Rheah wastes no time in placing the makeshift icepack on the tracker's location. Cataleya winces.

"Calm down! It's just the ice!" Rheah scolds. "Here." She passes over Cienna's teddy bear. "Bite down on Simba."

A chuckle escape Cataleya. "Cienna will kill me if she sees bite marks on this thing."

Rheah sighs and sets the scalpel down, much to her sister's delight. But her smile quickly vanishes and was replaced with a confused frown when she notices Rheah untie the small towel she had transformed into a makeshift icepack and take out a couple ice cubes.

"Hold them." She instructs. "If you can withstand the pain from holding them for 60 seconds, you can withstand the surgery I need to perform. If anything, the pain will distract you from what I'm doing."