CAPITOLO SESSANTODUE- Olive Branch

"What will it take, my love, to show you I'm still in love with you? What will it take, my love, to show you how much my love is true?" -Jah Cure

Negril, Jamaica📍
4:00 pm
May 26th '19

"Mommy! I think we need to call the ambalam!"

Rheah, who was scooping ice cream into a bowl, freezes and looks up towards her daughter who was marching into the kitchen with a wary expression on her face.

"The ambulance? Baby why?" The young mother voices with concern heavy in her tone but amusement on her face.

"The babies are hurting Aunty Leya." Cienna huffs as she climbs up onto the stool next to her mother, "So they need to go."

All traces of humour drop from Rheah's face as her eyes widen slightly with panic. "Cienna, hurting her how?"

"So first she is talking to me and then she runs to the bathroom and just keeps going Yurptgvf ." The little girl explains with a deep frown.

"Wait what?" Rheah's stares at her daughter incredulously.

"Yurptgvf!" Cienna repeats once more, imitating the noise she'd heard her aunt make. "She said not to worry but she was in the bathroom for a longggg time doing Yurptgvf."

By now, the alarm and fear that had been on Rheah's face and mind had swept away and was replaced with a knowing expression laced with both amusement and concern.

"So she was throwing up?" Rheah probes.

"Yes! Lots of times!" Cienna exclaims, glad there was finally an explanation to the alien sounds her aunt was making in the bathroom.

Rheah tucks in her bottom lip to hide her smirk, "Okay, so from the top, what happened?"

Cienna lets out a deep melodramatic sigh Rheah struggled not to giggle at. "So I went to ask Aunty Leya if she wanted ice cream like you said and she said no she still not feeling very good so I said I will stay with her and look after her until she feel better and you call me for the ice cream. So I went to lay next to her and we were talking then she runs into the bathroom and all I hear was Yurptgvf."

"And where is your aunt now?" Rheah's asks, her tone a mixture of light amusement yet concern.

"She's back in bed laying down watching the TV." Cienna grumbles before shaking her head, "Mommy the babies need to go. Aunty Leya never used to be sick and now all the time she is sick. It's just not fair."

"Oh baby, aren't you just the most precious, caring and loving little human on this earth..." Rheah laughs, cupping her daughter's sullen face while gently rubbing her thumb against the little girl's plump cheek. "Cienna sweetheart, as much as your aunt gets sick often nowadays because of the babies, she wouldn't want them to go away because if they did she would become even more sick. A type of sickness that doesn't have a cure and would make her feel sick and horrible forever."

"Forever?!" The little girl's eyes widen with horror.

"Mhm." Her mother nods softly.

Cienna frowns, "Oh no! I don't want Aunty to feel sick forever!"

"And she won't be." Rheah assures with a warm smile on her face, "In a few months time, she will have outgrown her sickness and will be back to her normal self. But what's more joyful and precious of all, the two little humans she's been carrying will finally be here and not only will she be able to love and cherish them the same way I do you but she will be eternally happy."