CAPITOLO QURANTACINQUE- Kingpins

"Baby come in sit down let's talk." - Chris Brown

Queens, New York📍
4:00 pm
March 12th '19

"AHH! UNCLE CHRIS NO–"

Cienna's scream was abruptly cut short as she was hurled up into the air before falling deep into the sea of foam cubes.

"CiCi!" Rheah screams in fright before she turns and slaps Chris' arm, "Christopher why would you do that?!"

"Relax, Theif," Chris laughs, rubbing his arm, "She's fine!"

But Rheah's panicked eyes disagree as they continue to frantically dart around, looking for daughter who emerges seconds later in fits of giggles.

"YAY! That was so fun! Again Uncle Chris! Again!" Cienna squeals as her mother helps her out of the foam pit.

"See?"Chris smirks, "Told you she was good, right Shortcake?"

He ignores Rheah's glare and grins at Cienna who was nodding her head enthusiastically.

"Yes mommy I'm okay, see!" Cienna spins around slightly before looking towards her uncle, "Uncle Chris throw me again please!" She begs as stretches her hands out for Chris to hold her.

However her mother was swift to pick her up.

"Nah we ain't doing that no more." Rheah shakes her head, "C'mon mama, let's go back to the smaller trampolines." She smiles, turning on her heels to walk away.

Behind them, Chris chuckles at Rheah's motherly behaviour, causing her to throw him a side glare as she continues to walk away with her child.

"Love you too Rhee!" Chris calls out in amusement as she discreetly flips him the bird.

After picking up Cienna from day care, the brothers decided to treat the sisters and Janaé to a fun evening out at Launch Indoor Trampoline Park. They played games such as dodgeball, rounders and even created a game based on showing off each other's trampolining skills.

Of course, the sisters won the game when they showed off their various acrobatic skills, jumping into front and back flips and other flexible moves. The brothers of course were stunned by their girlfriends' abilities which they explained was a result of taking gymnastics when they were younger, which they did, but it definitely wasn't for friendly competitions.

As the evening went on, the girls had the time of their lives! Though, as much as they were all enjoying their afternoon out, none of their excitement would ever amount to the level of Cienna's.

At some point during the evening, against her mother's orders, Chris spoiled his neice with a bag of skittles , two small slushies and a tall glass of ice-cream sundae. Even though Rheah tried to help her daughter eat it, Cienna gobbled down most of it and shortly after, became a VERY hyper child.

Someone was always chasing after her and bringing her back to the group when she ran away until eventually, after tiring everyone and herself out, Cienna laid down on the trampoline, said goodnight and went to sleep. Rheah, who was beginning to get tired herself, ended up being the one to pick up her daughter and sat down to rest. The others continued to  play on the trampolines.