CAPITOLO QUARANTOTTO- Chaos

"There's no denying, the army is rising. Call me a Titan, thunder and lightening." - J Hus

Staten Island, New York📍
8:30 pm
April 11th '19

"Listen, I want every inch of this fucking state covered." Blaze demands sternly, "If someone moves, speaks or even breathes in connection to the Italians, you find them and get every piece of information they have on their king and his whereabouts."

From the sound system inside his car, the voices of the Six Kings sound out simultaneously through the speakers, "Yes boss."

Blaze continues, "Tell all the divisions, no one fucking sleeps until the Mafia King is in this warehouse strapped to a motherfucking chair below ground. Is that understood."

"Yes boss."

"Ayo, the moment y'all see that motherfucker or have word on his location, y'all call us. No one moves in without me or Blaze's say so." Ace adds in an authoritative tone, speaking up from the passenger seat of his brother's car. "That nigga ain't get his name or kept his position for so long for no reason. He know we finna be out here gunning for him, so we gotta be smart and tactical with this shit. Ya hear me."

"Yes boss." The kings respond curtly.

"Good. Keyz, Stacks, y'all reach Queen's yet?" Ace questions as he stares out the windshield, observing his own surroundings.

"Yessir, just pulled up on the East side." Keyz replies, turning off his engine.

"Yeah, I'm parked up on the West." Stacks' voice floats through the speakers along with the sound of his gun clicking.

Ace nods, "The rest of y'all strapped and in position?"

"Yup. I'm out in Brooklyn on the North side." Money replies swiftly.

"And I'm on the South." Easy confirms as he loads his gun.

"Lower Manhattan is set b." 21 informs, "Y'all already know how I be coming."

Ace smirks, "Good, Trigga?"

"Yeah I'm good b, I'm out in Harlem." Trigga states while lighting his blunt.

"Cool. Me and Blaze finna split ourselves between the North and South sides of Staten. We finna pick up Ma and the girls later and bring em back out here to the safe house, while we do that, Keyz and Stacks, y'all can be moving the rest of the fam into the safe houses out in Manhattan."

"Aight b." Keyz and Stacks reply.

"Yo, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity fellas and I'll be dammed if we let that bitch-nigga slip back to his fucking safe haven untouched." Ace warns.

"We hear you b, don't worry we got this." Stacks nods confidently.

Simultaneously the other Kings agree with his statement.

"Good. We'll conference y'all when we about to do the switch overs, y'all be easy." Ace says.

"One." Blaze adds.

The Kings say their short farewells all at the same time and simultaneously, all of the men end their call.

Inside of Chris' black tinted BMW M4 coupe, the Anderson brothers waste no time slipping on their black gloves before they check over their guns.

"How you feeling kid?" Michael glances over at Chris who was refilling his clip.

Chris glances over at his brother, giving him a goofy smile, "Like it's motherfucking Christmas Day, and Mama just finished making the fried dumplings to go with Ackee and Saltfish for breakfast."