CAPITOLO DICIOTTO- Act Up Once

"Can I get that Tron, can I get that Remmy, can I get that Coke, can I get that Henny, can I get that margarita on the rock, rock, rock, can I get salt all around that rim, rim, rim, rim." - Nicki Minaj

The Bronx, New York📍
1:30 am
November 3rd '18

The queue outside of club Pryme was still very long. People were lined up almost 2 blocks down from the popular establishment, anxiously waiting to get inside the almost full-to-capacity space.

From the V.I.P entrance on the east side of the building, the girls made their way swiftly into the club after successfully delivering Janaé's cover story. The muffled sounds of Popcaan and Drake's 'My Chargie' became louder as they walked further into the scene.

"Ooo this is lit!" Rheah's eyes shine as she scans the crowds of people dancing and having fun.

"I know right!" Janaé grins with excitement. "I'm just glad they weren't smart enough to radio in to let my brothers know I was here."

"Right!" Cataleya smirks nodding her head, "It would have been game over before we even got a chance to turn up and I ain't dress up this cute just to end up back at home."

The ribbed glitter burgundy jumpsuit Cataleya wore enhanced all of her curves divinely, with a bright red micro purse slinked across her shoulders and heels to match. Her jet black hair cascaded down to her shoulders in a high curly ponytail, showcasing the diamond studs that lined both her ears and her right tragus piercing. Though her makeup was minimal, her full lips were painted in a matte black to burgundy ombre colour.

"Right!" Rheah and Janaé chime in.

The youngest of the three dazzles under the florescent club lights in her sparkly black jersey dress with blue and orange details lining the full sleeves and the collar. With big gold bamboo hoops hanging from her lobes and hair braided into a 30"ponytail, Janaé was truly a sight to behold. She completed her look with a soft glam beat, the gloss of her brown/pink nude lips luring the drooling glares of men like a moth to a flame.

Beside her, Rheah glows in her satin neon-green mini dress. Her neck was iced out with a simple diamond choker and a y-chain necklace, complimented with long diamond earrings and her side-part low straight ponytail was slicked to perfection. She opted for a subtle smokey eye and nude glossy lips.

The girls had definitely stepped out and showed out tonight, catching many lustful and jealous stares as they walked further into the packed club.

"Okay so remember ladies, we gotta stay low-key. We can not bump into my brothers or their peoples." Janaé warns, her eyes darting around to spot any familiar faces, "And we gotta move fast cause there are too many of them about already."

Rheah nods, "Alright, where should we go?"

"Hmm, there's another bar further left and it's slightly out of eyeshot of the VIP area and I'm sure that's where my brothers are," Janaé informs.

"Okay sis, lead the way." Cataleya smiles.

Janaé grabs her hand who in turns grabs Rheah's as they begin to move through the crowd. As they reach the bar, Controlla by Tory Lanez begins to play. The girls couldn't help but swing their hips and whine their waists to the seductive beat.

"Okay y'all, first rounds on me!" Shouts Janaé, calling over one of the bartenders and orders shots.

"Alright, I got the next round." Rheah volunteers.

Cataleya grins, "Well, I'm gonna get us a bottle of Henny cause we finna drive the boat tonight hunny!" She sticks her tongue out.

"Oh Lord, Leya I promise you, you jump up onto the bar again and I'm leaving you up there," Rheah warns.