CAPITOLO QUATTORDICI- Say Goodbye

"Farewell! Somebody's gonna miss you. Farewell, somebody is gonna wish that you were here."- Rihanna.

Sicily, Italy📍
8:25 am
September 1st '18

Time was drawing near for the girls to head to the airport. It was their last few hours in Italy, last day in the comfort of their home and the awkward tension still lingering throughout the Giovanni residence had yet to be resolved.

In the east wing of the house, Cataleya was dashing around her room gathering her last bits and bobs for her luggage. After zipping up her second large suitcase she scrolls through the notes app on her phone.

"Okay, so just shoes...socks...." Cataleya recites the last few items on her list.

A gentle knock on her door pulls her eyes away from her phone towards the door, just in time to see it open as Gabriel peeks his head inside.

"I come in peace," He states as he slips into the room, locking the door behind him, "And I also bring a peace and farewell gift."

Her eyes instinctively rake over his sculpted physique as he stands there in a white v neck and grey Nike sweatpants holding onto a small baby blue box. His own orbs did the same, taking in her airport attire: Black Nike Tns with a baby blue Nike long-sleeved crop top and matching leggings that hugged her curvaceous figure.

Cataleya places a hand on her hip, narrowing her eyes at him. "Gabriel I swear if it's any more human body parts I'm gonna shove it down your throat."

Gabriel's eyes remain glued to her in a trance as he subconsciously licks his lips. If it wasn't for the fact she had a plane to catch Gabriel would have stripped her out of those clothes there and then.

"It's not," He chuckles walking towards her, holding out the small blue box. "I promise you're going to like this one."

Cataleya stares at him sceptically before reluctantly taking the box. Gabriel couldn't help but be amused at her caution behaviour as she continuously shifts her eyes from the box to him.

Once the lid was off, Cataleya observes the contents within the box.

"I guess you can be a sweetheart when you want to," She grins, looking up at him. "È bellissimo, Gabriel (It's beautiful Gabriel), grazie."

Gabriel smiles, taking the small 16krt rose gold necklace out of the box and clips it around her neck.

Cataleya gazes down at the pendant that sat in the middle of her chest, feeling the reality of what was going to be, take hold of her emotions

"I have a matching one," Gabriel grins pulling out a black pendant from beneath his shirt.

Cataleya smiles examining his simple but elegant pendant design.

"You don't know how much it's going to hurt not being able to see your beautiful face every morning," He says after giving her a small peck on the lips, snaking his arms around her waist. "I already miss you so much."