CAPITOLO CINQUANTATRE- Home

"I'm feelin' really unapprecited, You've taken my love for granted baby, and I don't know how much more I can take from you." - Cherish

Coconut Grove, Miami📍
7:05 pm
April 15th '19

For a split second, The Anderson brothers' souls left their bodies.

The sound of gunshots faintly echoing around the room completely disorientates their perception and elevates their heart rates instantly. With their eyes wide in shock and their hearts now beating frantically out of their chests, Chris and Michael quickly look down at the sisters, knowing it wasn't them that pulled their triggers.

Thankfully, the girls were both alive and no blood was spilling to the floor. They were okay.

Naturally, the boys' eyes shift towards their friends and in doing so, they finally notice Lauren standing by the bathroom door with a gun pointed up at the roof and Jayceon right behind her.

"I know y'all fucking lying!" Lauren fumes, marching her way towards the boys.

Visibly relaxing, Chris puts his gun away. "Lauren?! What the fuck?!"

Lauren glares at Chris in response and sends Michael the same look all while swiftly putting the safety back on her gun and tucking it into the back of her jeans. Her scowl only softens when she crouches down next to the girls who were both breathing deep sighs of relief.

"Oh my gosh are you guys okay?!" She checks over them.

"Yeah, I'm fine Lauren." Rheah nods, trying to hold back her tears.

"Yeah," Cataleya exhales, "Thank you, thank you so much."

While Lauren continues to fuss over the girls, Michael smacks his lips, putting his gun away as he walks over to Jayceon.

"Aye, what the fuck?!"

Jayceon shrugs, "Y'all act like you don't know Lauren. Shit, she almost beat the hell out of me and Dave, I ain't getting shot for you stupid motherfuckers."

"Pussy." Michael grumbles.

Jayceon scoffs and barges past Michael, heading over to Lauren.

Chris sucks his teeth, "Man they fine, we ain't do shit nor were we actually go–"

"Do not speak to me Christopher if you know what's good for you right now!" Lauren snaps, shooting him a glare before she turns to the Kings. "And as for the rest of you guys, I am so disgusted! Y'all really just stood there!"

Kyle raises his hand in defence, "We tried Lauren but it wasn't easy okay! They weren't listening!"

"Besides," Mase says, "We knew they weren't going to kill them...we wouldn't let them get that far."

Michael scoffs, but it earns him a death glare from Lauren before she shifts her gaze to her husband.

"Man, help her up." She tells him, referring to Rheah while she helps Cataleya up, "They're coming with me 'cus it seems like y'all done lost ya damn minds up in here!"

"They ain't going nowhere Lauren!" Chris protests.

Lauren suddenly pulls out her gun, taking it off safety as she aims it at him. "And who gon' stop me Chris? Huh? Who really gon' stop me?"

Chris glares down at the barrel of the gun being pointed at him before he chuckles, shaking his head. "Man," He smacks his lips and huffs as he walks out. "This some bullshit."

"Lauren put the gun down, you ain't shooting nobody." Michael tells her.

"No," Lauren walks past him and suddenly butts him in the back of his neck and head with the gun. "But imma hit you with it, stupid ass motherfucker!"