Chapter 26

"I feel nauseous"Hoseok complained as he rested his head on his hand on the table.

"Then why did you join this fishing trip when you know that we were going on a boat?"Yoongi scoffed.

"It sounded fun"he said, pouting.

"Do you need these?"Jin asked, showing Hoseok the paper bags.

"Yes. Thank you"Hoseok thanked, taking the paper bags from Jin's hand.

"Try to sleep"Yoongi stated.

They have been fishing for about three hours now. Hoseok caught 1 since he kept on giving up while Yoongi caught 9. He was so happy since he caught a lot in a short period of time. Usually, he catches 1 fish in almost two hours and now 9 in just three hours but he didn't know that Jin was helping him.

Jin only caught 3 because he made the fishes go to Yoongi. He was secretly whistling to call the fishes. He saw how happy Yoongi was when he caught one so he wanted to help him.

Jin started casting again beside Yoongi while Yoongi is waiting for a fish to take his bait.

"Do you want me to teach you how to do fishing better?"Yoongi asked teasingly.

"I think I'm good though"Jin replied, chuckling.

"When did you start fishing?"Jin asked.

"It's been two years I think. It's tiring because you have to wait but the sense of accomplishment after catching one makes me feel proud of myself"Yoongi explained. Jin nodded.

"When are we going home?"Hoseok whined, making the two look at him.

"I thought you fell asleep"Jin said.

"It's scary. I wanna go home"Hoseok pouted once again.

"It's dark already and we're still in the middle of the sea. What if sharks come or something?"Hoseok wondered terrifyingly. Jin smiled at Hoseok's remark. He wouldn't let anything happen to them.

"Why did you have to choose night time to fish?"Hoseok complained.

"Because the boat is occupied during the day. Just sleep"Yoongi argued.

"We'll be fine. Let's go home after Yoongi catches one more"Jin stated.

---

"Are you the one who called me?"he asked with a deep voice, glaring at you.

You slowly stood up from the ground and shook your head. He looks breathtaking.

"I didn't call anyone"you spoke. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the surroundings before making eye contact with you again.

"Thank you for saving me"you thanked.

He started walking closer to you which made you nervous. You took a step back but he isn't stopping. You felt your back against the wall and he leaned closer to you.

"Where did you get this?"he asked with a serious tone, touching the pendant of the necklace while his other hand is beside your face, cornering you.

"I-I uhm i-it's not mine"you stuttered.
Your eyes widened as you saw the other drunk man ready to attack him from behind. Before you could even tell him, he punched him in the face first. Those two bastards are already sleeping on the floor.

He has nice reflexes.

"You stole this, didn't you?"he glared.

Damn. His voice is deep.

"N-no! Don't get me wrong. T-this was given to me. Wait it's not that. The owner let me borrow this for today"you explained which made him raise an eyebrow.