Chapter 3

You yawned and rubbed your eyes. The rain was so heavy last night. The weather forecaster probably had a mistake. You had a good sleep, that's amazing. You have been busy so it's a good time to relax today.

You sat and stretched your arms. You rubbed your eyes again and noticed a man standing across your room, looking at you.

NAKED!?

You rubbed your eyes again to see if you were dreaming.

  He's still here!

You screamed and fell on the floor. You panicked so you threw a pillow at him. How did a naked man end up in here?

Good thing he caught the pillow and covered his thing. You realized you were wearing a tight tank top. You took your blanket and covered yourself.

"Who are you!? What are you doing here?"you asked and scooted away from him, still on the floor. He tilted his head and stared at you.

"Can't you talk? Get out of here!"you chastised and motioned him to get out.

"Are you..okay?"he asked and kneeled so he could be on your level. You blinked your eyes.

"W-what are you doing? You must be a pervert"you scooted away more. He stood up and raised both of his hands, causing the pillow to fall on the floor which made you scream and covered your eyes.

He looked confused at first but he took the pillow again and covered himself.

"I'm not here to bring you any harm"he said. You looked at him. He's actually good looking. He looks unreal.

"Then why are you here? Why did you break in inside someone else's home?"

"I don't know where to go. This is the nearest place I could find"he looked sad. Did he just walk on his way here naked?

"Where are you from? Why are you naked?"you asked.

"Somewhere far..I got kicked out in my home"he answered. Maybe his family didn't let him bring any clothes, that's too harsh.

He doesn't look like a bad guy though.

You stood up and walked over towards your closet. You searched for Beomgyu's spare clothes. You tossed him a sweatpants. He seems to be confused.

"Wear that"you told him and looked for a shirt. Good thing you have an oversized shirt here. You were not sure if it will fit him because of his broad shoulders. You put on a shirt too.

You checked him and he's wearing it the wrong way.

"That's supposed to be the front"you said. He looks flustered for a while after hearing your words.

"I'm sorry"

"That's okay"you smiled and handed him the shirt. He stared at it for a while as if he was figuring out how to wear it. He seemed hesitant but he successfully wore it.

He's kinda weird.

"Tell me about yourself"you encouraged and patted the space on your bed to make him sit.

He sat and his hands caressed the mattress. He looked amused and kept on caressing it.

"So tell me"

"Uh I'm from far away and I'm the youngest in my family. I have an older brother. I love to eat"he smiled. He looks cute.

"Why did they kick you out?"you asked.

"I was being stubborn. I deserve it anyway"he scratched the back of his neck.

"Don't you have a place to stay? What about your friends?"

"I don't have friends..here. I have one but I don't know where he is"
You felt bad for this guy. You thought that he has a good heart, but you still can't trust him fully yet.

"You can stay here for a while but you have to sleep downstairs"you stated.

"Thank you. You are a kind human"he smiled.

"Let's eat"you said and went downstairs. You went to the kitchen and looked at the fridge for food.

You realized he didn't go down so you went back only to see him standing up, looking at the stairs. Is he scared to go down?

"Come here"you motioned him to go here. He seemed hesitant but he took a step. He smiled and continued coming down, step by step.

"What do you want to eat?"you asked.

"I always heard about eggs. I want to try them, we only eat fish in my home"he replied. You felt sad for him. You nodded and fried eggs.

He just watched you cooking, you didn't mind. When you were done, you put them on a plate. You placed them on the table. You took a fork and spoon and gave it to him.

You started eating and he's just staring at his food and utensils. He looked puzzled.

"What's wrong?"you asked.

"N-nothing"
You shrugged your shoulders and continued eating. You noticed he was staring at you as if he was trying to memorize your moves. After a while, he started eating but he looked awkward.

"Let's buy you some clothes after this"you said. If he's gonna stay here for a while, he needs them.

"Thanks"

"I'm Choi Y/N. What's your name?"you introduced yourself.

"Kim Seokjin"

A/N:
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you look forward for more. The run episode today was really funny btw ㅋㅋ
Anyways, don't forget to vote!
Stay safe❤️❤️