Prologue

A/N: Y/N is still a kid in this chapter. Just letting you know to avoid confusion :)) enjoy❤️
--

"Y/N sweetie don't run"

"Mom, this is amazing!"you exclaimed as the waves hit your feet.

"Be careful!"your mom cautioned as she sat on the shore.

You jumped excitedly every time the waves hit you. This is like a dream, you always love to go on a beach and play with the sand.

You looked at the restaurant nearby and went there, there's a balcony that reaches the water under the sea. You ran below there and saw a bunch of big rocks. The waves are bigger here than near the shore.

You got amused so you tried to climb on top of them. You started to climb and  wanted to go in the middle but you suddenly missed your step causing you to lose your grip on the rocks.

You screamed and closed your eyes, preparing yourself to hit the rock.
.
.
.
You didn't feel anything. You felt like you were floating on top of the water. You opened your eyes slowly and you were indeed  floating on top of the water. Impossible. You suddenly felt being placed on the rock gently.

You don't understand what just happened until you saw a boy hiding behind those rocks. He seems like he's the same age as you.

"Did you save me?"you asked which made him startle.

"N-no"

"I know you did! Thank you"you thanked which made him smile.

"Why are you down there? Aren't you cold?"you asked and was about to take a peek to see him clearer. You can only see half of his body.

"Don't! I'm fine"he replied, hiding himself further.

You could have hit your head if he didn't save you.

"Let's be friends"you suggested then he nodded.

"I'll protect you from danger if you let me but I'm afraid you'll be scared once you get to know me"

"Why would I be scared to someone who saved me? Why would I be scared of you? You're a good person"you said.

"Do you like this?"he asked, showing you a necklace.

It's not an ordinary one

It's not an ordinary one. It's made of a seashell with a pearl on top of it and the color is so beautiful. It was something you never saw before.

"That's beautiful!"you exclaimed.

"You can take it"he said before throwing it to you. You caught it and stared at it for a while.

"Thank you so much"you smiled.

"What's your name?"you asked.

"I'm-"

"Y/N"you hear your mom yell.

"I was looking for you, I got worried. Come here"she motioned you to go to her. You looked over at the boy but he's gone already. Where did he go? How did he swim so fast?

"Come here!"

"But mom I just a met friend here. He's there"you pointed behind the rock.

"There's no one there. Maybe it's just an imaginary friend"

You looked at the necklace and placed it in your pocket. You pouted while coming back to your mom. You took a glance once again at the big rocks but he's not there anymore.

"Let's go home"your mom said as she carried you.

---

That was the first and last time you saw that boy

A/N:

Hi everyone! I decided to release it today since it is Jin's Birthday!!!! I'm sorry if there were grammatical errors, English isn't my first language so I hope you understand. A reminder that this book is fictional.

After a month, I finally published my new book so I hope you support this and I hope you will anticipate for the next chapters :))
Don't forget to vote❤️❤️