Chapter 50

"Why do you keep on looking at me like that, Jung Hoseok?"you glared.
He's been looking at you for like five minutes already. You don't know why though.

He didn't reply but he just leaned forward and scanned your face. You flinched when he suddenly place his hand on your forehead.

"You're not sick. That's weird"he said as he removed his hand on your forehead and placed it under his chin, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Am I supposed to be sick? Also, don't forget to put up the 'open' sign. We have 10 minutes left"you spoke as you arranged the coins on the cash register.

You raised an eyebrow at him when you noticed that he isn't moving. He's still looking at you with the same expression and position earlier.

"I just don't get it. You look different but I don't know what makes you look different today. You also kept smiling like a weirdo"he stated. You gulped nervously, thinking that you over applied your make up. You didn't realize as well that you were smiling since you were busy thinking about Jin.

"Let me see"Yoongi said, walking out of the kitchen. He stood beside Hoseok and looked at you from your feet up to your face. He looked closely at your face, that's when his light bulb lit up.

"Ah, she doesn't have eye bags"Yoongi stated before going back to the kitchen. Hoseok clapped his hand once as he found it amazing. You tapped the your skin under your eyes. You didn't even notice that.

"She doesn't look tense and she seems to be concentrated on her job"Yoongi added. You weren't spacing out like you did for these past few days. You're kind of blooming now but you didn't notice those changes.

"She probably slept well because she saw her prince charming again"Jimin teased.

"Jin is back!?"Hoseok exclaimed. Jimin nodded, smiling which made Hoseok's eyes grow bigger.

"We missed him!"he exclaimed once again.

"With that voice, everyone in the country will hear you"Yoongi joked causing Hoseok to look at him with straight face. Yoongi gave him an expression like 'so what' so Hoseok shook his head in defeat. He walked towards the entrance and put up the 'open' sign.

After about 10 minutes, the sound of the door and wind chimes can be heard. You smiled even though he was still a bit far from you.

"Goodmorning, Namjoon"you greeted.

He greeted back and stared at the menu. You let him scan the menu without pressure. You could tell that most people have anxiety about ordering since their expressions tell everything. Some stutter and some panic but this guy right here always seems to be calm.

"I want to try the Monte Cristo Sandwich"

"And one Iced Americano please"he added with a chuckle.

"You can't be separated from Iced Americano"you joked. You bet he has heart palpitations after drinking them.

~timeskip~

Hoseok put up the 'close' sign and you stretched your arms. Another busy day is finally done. Hoseok started to sweep the floor while Jimin volunteered to take out the trash. You started to wipe the tables using a wet cloth in a circular motion.

After a few minutes, Jimin came back inside and suddenly clapped like a kid to get all of your attention. You look at him and noticed the person standing behind him.

"Jin!"you exclaim as you ran towards him before crashing your body on his. He groaned and hugged you back tightly. Jimin stare at both of you with a huge grin. Hoseok ran to Jin as well and gave you two a hug.