Chapter 58

Taehyung who is hiding behind the trees, locked his eyes on the target. He looked at Jimin who is hiding behind another tree and signaled him to do what he has to do when they made an eye contact.

Jimin walked away from the tree he is hiding to and approached a man who was wearing a navy blue hoodie that was hiding in a bush. While he's walking towards him, he started to hum in amusement.

"The view looks good here, doesn't it?"Jimin spoke causing the unknown man to flinch. The spot is a good view to take a look on what's happening without being seen, only if you are that sneaky. They managed to spot that man so he probably needs some improvement.

"Oh! That's a nice hoodie by the way. Can I have that?"Jimin grinned, tugging on the man's hoodie. The man raised his eyebrow, thinking that the smiling guy is weird. He tried to push Jimin away but Jimin wasn't giving up.

"What the heck are you doing?!"the man exclaimed as he pushed Jimin harder, making him fall on the ground. Jimin got annoyed hence he wiped his butt as he stood up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"Jimin warned, giving him a death glare. The man tried to ran away but Jimin was faster.

Jimin let out his sharp claws and immediately scratched the man's leg to forbid him from going away. That was Jimin's special ability other than being enchanting, he has sharp claws and fangs that he can let out anytime he wanted to. Jimin wore a proud smile after kissing his claws. He placed both of his hands on the sides of his hips.

The man groaned in pain and his eyes started to get teary. Before his tear can drop on his leg, Taehyung covered the man's face with a sack and tied his hands quickly. Jungkook who was hiding above the huge tree, fell down on him to prevent the man from moving.

"Jin, we got him"Jungkook said through the phone.

---

You immediately wiped your tears as you went home and placed your shoes on the shoe rack. You fed Stish some oysters since you forgot to give him food in the morning which you really feel sorry for. You sat on the couch and took out your phone to text him.

                                                You:
                               Did I do a good job?

My Prince👑💖:
Yes, Baby.
You forgot some lines
but it was all good.

                                                  You:
                                                   I'm sorry

My Prince👑💖:
Don't be.
I'll talk to you later.
We caught the guy.
Love you❤️

                                                  You:
                                               Take care!
                                        Love you too❤️

After putting down your phone, you read the script again too see where you messed up. You opened your mouth as you saw what you were supposed to say.

"I did a good job on improvising anyway"you mumble to yourself with a proud smile.

Jin noticed that someone has been tailing you ever since you started working again. They created a plan to catch the guy but they thought it would be easier if he was distracted, that's why you made a little drama. It was a lame idea but it's convincing that it could lure the mysterious guy. Yoongi helped by creating the script and it was brilliant. You practiced to bring out the emotion that you had to feel.