Chapter 30

Jin called Taehyung yesterday, informing Taehyung that he's gonna tell the truth today. Taehyung was hesitant at first but being the loyal friend he is, he just agreed. He always did whatever Jin told him to do , from giving an order to even doing the simplest thing just like buying cookies. He was also the one who brought Jin's pearls in exchange for money.

"Y/n, go downstairs. Both of us have something important to discuss. Also, I have visitors so don't be surprised"Jin stated. After you went downstairs, he looked at Taehyung with a serious face.

"Did mother say anything for me?"he asked. Taehyung shook his head. Jin nodded, understanding it. He wasn't expecting anything at all anyway. He regretted asking.

"You have to know something"Taehyung spoke. Jin waited for him to continue in anticipation.

"Our kingdom has been attacked recently"Taehyung stated, making Jin's eyes go wide.

"It was reported to be Sirens who did that. No one died but an innocent mermaid got injured"he added. Jin felt his blood boiling, closing his fists in anger as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"They want to take over the world"Taehyung said with worried eyes. Sirens are scattered all over the world sharing the same goal.

"Increase the number of guards. Also, make sure that no siren will step on land"Jin ordered. Taehyung lowered his head.

"I think it's too late. I heard that there are already some on land"Taehyung said quietly, making Jin place his hand on his forehead, sighing.

"What about the other kingdoms? Were they attacked as well?"Jin asked. Taehyung nodded in response.

The damage in other kingdoms was worse than what happened to Bighit since their kingdom is much powerful.

Jin tapped his feet nervously, sensing that danger might be everywhere now. He looked outside the balcony, staring at the sea, thinking to himself why would sirens want that.

---

You stare at Jimin who lied down on the floor again with the same position earlier while Jungkook took out a banana milk in which you don't know where it came from.

"So, is Jin going to be the King someday? In your kingdom?"you asked.

"I don't think they'll let him be the King especially his mother"Jungkook replied before sipping his banana milk again.

"Why do you say so?"

"I bet they're afraid he'll turn it into Jinhit"Jimin spoke, laughing. Both of them started laughing. You raised an eyebrow, not understanding what it meant but you just nod your head and faked a laugh.

"When are you going back to the ocean?"you asked Jimin.

"Probably later but I'll think I have to come here more often now because of what just happened in the kingd-"

Jungkook interrupted him by suddenly coughing.

"Jimin, do you know what a plank is?"Jungkook asked and put down his banana milk before proceeding to kneel on the floor and started doing a plank position, showing it to Jimin.

He started to plank and Jimin watched him. He was amazed because he didn't know legs could do that. He bit his lip before trying to do it. He positioned himself and eventually lost his balance. He tried again and failed. After many attempts, he succeeded but fell on the floor a few seconds later.

They're now having a plank competition in which you don't know what to do nor how to react. It felt kinda weird for you since they just suddenly did that. You awkwardly sat on your couch, staring at them.

You heard footsteps coming from upstairs so you look up and met his eyes. This guy's stare is sending you shivers to your spine. It's dangerous.

What's his name again? Oh right, Taehyung.

"What the hell are you two doing?"Jin asked with a shocked face, making the two get up from the floor immediately. Jimin giggled.

"They're being crackheads again"Taehyung stated with a straight face. You wondered if he ever knew how to smile.  Jin shook his head as he let out a chuckle.

"Should we eat outside?"Jungkook suggested.

"I want to try ice cream"Jimin said in pout and wiggled his toes.

"Let's eat outside then. I wanna catch up with Jungkook"Jin stated before he walked towards the front door and the others following him.

You didn't budge. You bit your lip nervously as you were preparing yourself to say something.

"I'm just gonna stay here"you spoke and watch them turn their heads on you.

"I feel kinda sick so...I don't wanna go out"you added and faked a cough. Jin raised an eyebrow, looking at you while Jungkook gave you a suspicions look.

"You guys go ahead. I'll stay here"Jin told the guys which made you panic internally. It's not that you don't wanna go with them, you just don't know how to face Jin yet after discovering things so you didn't want to go with them.

"N-no! I'm fine. Just have fun together"you disagree at his statement.

"Are you sure?"he asked then you nod immediately.

"Okay..we'll be right back soon"he spoke before opening the door. Jin came out first then Jungkook and Jimin. When Taehyung was about to go out Jin suddenly stopped him causing Taehyung's eyes to widen.

"I want you to stay with Y/N. Take care of her for now"Jin stated, making your jaw drop.

"But-"

"That's an order, Taehyung"Jin commanded even before Taehyung can protest. Taehyung lowered his head and nodded after he took a deep breath.

"Take care Y/n"Jin smiled at you.

"See you later!"Jimin waved while saying it in a cute tone. After Jin closed the door, leaving the two of you alone, Taehyung scratched his head and sighed. His back was still facing you. You gulped nervously, not knowing what to do.

"Why did you have to lie about being sick?"he asked, glaring at you.

"Do you have lie detectors as well?"

"No, you were obvious"he replied, crossing his arms as he leaned on the wall. You cleared your throat.

"Uhm I'll be upstairs if you need anything"you spoke before going to your room.

You lied down on your bed and stared at the ceiling. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, still processing some things. You regret some things that you have done to Jin. If you only knew, you would have treated him better.

You suddenly felt a presence near you and heard a movement.

"Are you really sick?"

You opened your eyes immediately due to the sound and saw Taehyung's face close to yours. His whisper was really deep.

I didn't even hear him go up here.

A/N:
Hi everyone~ How are you all? I know we're all upset and frustrated about what's going on these days. Scammys obviously used them and they didn't deserve it. Scammys are  also Xenophobic eww. Bangtan deserved much better and they also did everything they could to comfort us🥺 They're indeed the best boys and they proved they don't need that trophy. So let's all cheer up and do our best☺️ Anyways, stay tune for more and don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️