Chapter 6

"I'll protect you from danger if you let me but I'm afraid you'll be scared once you get to know me"

You froze. Impossible.

That's what the boy told you before. It's been years but you could still remember it.

-flashback-

"Let's be friends"you suggested then he nodded.

"I'll protect you from danger if you let me but I'm afraid you'll be scared once you get to know me"

"Why would I be scared to someone who saved me? Why would I be scared of you? You're a good person" you said.

-end of flashback-

"It's you!"you exclaimed, pointing your finger at him.

"What?"

"You're the one who saved me and gave me this necklace"
He shook his head.

"Why would I be scared to someone who saved me? Why would I be scared of you? You're a good person"you smiled.

"I'm not an ordinary man"he stated. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Are you a ghost?"you asked before punching his chest, making him groan in pain.

"I'm sorry!"you quickly apologized.

"It's okay"

"Are you not ordinary because you save people?"

"N-"

"Either way, did you bring these shells?"you asked and touched the pink seashells.

"I did"

"It's so beautiful..where did you get these? Are they real?"you asked and looked at them closely. You never saw something like this before.

"Uh I went to the beach earlier"he replied.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't touch them. They're yours"you said as you placed it back on the table.

"No. I got them for you"
Your heart fluttered upon hearing his words.

"You're joking, right?"
He shook his head and smiled. You felt so happy that you ran to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much. They're so beautiful"you thanked. Your eyes widened, realizing what you were doing. You pulled away quickly from the hug.

"Uh I-I'm sorry for doing that. I was just overwhelmed"you scratched your head and avoided his gaze.

"It's fine"he chuckled.

What was I thinking?

That was very embarrassing, you suddenly hugged someone you aren't close to especially to a handsome man. What if he thinks you're a creep or something?

"Thank you so much. I-I should uh sleep now. Goodnight!"you said and took the shells with you in your room.

You placed it on your desk.

I'm gonna arrange this when I have time.

You took off the necklace and placed it beside your bed.

You couldn't believe he was the one who saved you during your childhood and it was him who gave you the necklace.

How did he get this by the way? He must be a really good swimmer to reach something very deep in the ocean. He probably uses equipments.

~next day~

You woke up and the sunlight is shining on your face. You stretched and went to the balcony to have fresh air. You will never get tired of seeing this beautiful view and the sound of the waves makes you feel relaxed.

I should take a shower.

You walked to the bathroom and noticed that it's lock. Seokjin must be in there.

You find it weird that he's always there during night time. He said he likes to take a bath on your bathtub, you don't really mind but what's taking him so long every time he goes there? He spends like 2 or 3 hours.

Wait is he masturb-

No no no!

What am I thinking?

Lost in your thoughts, you didn't realize he opened the bathroom door already. He just stood there, looking at you.

"It's your turn"he smiled.

After taking a shower, you ate breakfast with him. He's still a bit awkward using the utensils but he has gotten better compared to the first time you saw him.

"Are you going out on the beach again later?"you asked.

"Maybe..do you want more shells? How about pearls?"

"Don't tell me you're gonna give me pearls"your eyes widened.

"I'm just asking. I can give you some if you want"he said.

"No..pearls are too hard to find. By the way, there's no need for you to go deep in the ocean just to give me unique shells. I don't really mind"you stated, assuring him.

"I just want to pay you back for accepting me here"

"Cleaning my house is already a way of paying me back. I don't want you to risk your life just for the shells. Also, I'm so glad I met you again after how many years"you smiled.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Because of what you said yesterday and your eyes looked familiar to me in some way"you giggled.

"I see"

You took a glance at his hand and he's still wearing his bracelet made of pearls. You never saw him without it, he must be a good son since he's not taking off what his mother gave him.

"Seokjin, why did your family kick you out again?"you asked.

"I was being stubborn"he answered.

"You can just call me Jin"he said then you nodded.

You checked the time. You have to go to work. You drank water and stood up, getting ready.

"I'll see you again later"you said before leaving.

~timeskip~

"Bye Y/N!"Hoseok waved at me.

After taking out the garbage, you grabbed your bag and headed towards your home. You looked at the sky and the moon looks so beautiful.

Soon, you reached home. You opened the door and went inside. The lights are turned off so you switched them on.

"Jin?"you called. He's not answering, he must be on the bathtub again.

You walked upstairs and the bathroom door was indeed closed so you assumed he's taking a bath again.

You saw a towel on the floor.

He must have left this here.

You grabbed the towel and knocked on the door.

"Jin?"

You knocked again.

"Jin? Hello?"

No answer.

You held the door knob and it wasn't locked. Did something happen to him? Why isn't he answering?

"Jin!"you called again, raising your voice.

That's it. I'm going in.

You twisted the door knob then heard him yell.

"Don't!"

Too late, you opened it already.

You suddenly let go of the towel on your hand, making it fall onto the ground because of what you saw. He's on the bathtub, shirtless but that is not what's making you shock.

He. Has. A. Tail.

A/N:
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you stay tune for more. Don't forget to vote ~
Stay safe❤️❤️