Chapter 5

"You're beautiful"he complimented but you weren't sure if he was actually saying that since no man ever said that to you.

"Uh thanks"you cleared your throat.

"So Seokjin..what do you do for a living? For me, I work in a small restaurant" you said, changing the subject.

"I swim"
You raised an eyebrow.

He must be an athlete or a student athlete.

You looked at his eyes and it was different. You felt mesmerized by it. It looks heavenly and kinda familiar at some point.

If I don't look away now, I might drown in his eyes.

You noticed his gaze trailed down to your neck. You touched the necklace since you became nervous.

"That's beautiful. That must be from someone special"he nudged your shoulder, teasing you. 

"It is. It was given to be by my friend 15 years ago when I was a child, that was the first and last time I saw him. He looked like he was the same age as me. I wonder where he is now, I want to thank him for saving me before"you stated.

"He must be good looking now. Who knows he's right here, next to you?"he joked.

"You think so? I wish I could meet him sooner"you smiled as you looked around. He touched your necklace, making you startle. Even your close friends don't even touch it and especially those people who suddenly get freaked out when seeing it but this man just suddenly touched the necklace with ease.

Weird.

"You should thank him for this. It's a rare seashell and can only be found deep in the ocean"he stated. 

"Really? That's amazing!"you exclaimed, making him laugh.

"You said you don't have friends here. Where are they?"you asked.

"They're far away"he replied.

Where exactly is that far away?

"You must be wondering where is the place that I'm talking about. It's near here. So close yet so far"he chuckled. How is that possible?

"Where exactly?"you asked, anticipating his answer.

"It's-"

You suddenly felt yourself in his arms and heard a loud thump. You blinked your eyes and held your chest, feeling your heart beat faster.

What just happened? Everything was too fast.

"A beach ball was going to hit you but I dodged you so it would hit me instead"he smiled. Your faces are inches away from each other. You removed yourself in his arms and  moved away.

"Thank you"
You were still in shock about what just happened.

"Are you okay?"you asked then he nodded.

"I-I think should go back"you said.

~timeskip~

You arrived home and you showed him where the bathroom is and where his clothes are placed.

"You can sleep here"you said, pointing at the couch.

"Thank you"

He looked around and you didn't mind much. There's nothing he could really steal incase he's a thief except for the shells.

"You have a lot of collection"he said, looking at the seashells.

"Yeah.. I love them"

"Thank you for letting me stay here. I promise, I'll pay you back next time. Just tell me if I need to do something"he smiled at me.

You crossed your arms and thought of something that he could do for you. An idea popped in your mind.

"You should clean when I'm not home because I have work. Do the dishes, laundry, sweep the floor. I would also like you to cook if you can"you  smirked.

"Sure ma'am"

"It's settled"you clapped.

~After three days~

Things have been going well so far. You learned more about him except this 'so close yet so far' home of his since you don't know where is it but he's doing great.

He just cleaned your bathroom earlier and he did the dishes. Although he's still a bit awkward in some things which you find weird, he's improving.

"Should I wipe the table now?"he asked.

"No. It's clean, maybe later"

This would be the first day that you'll leave him alone at your house because you're going to work. You admit, you're a little bit scared. Who knows he'll do something, right?

"I'm going to work so stay here, okay? Don't go anywhere"you said before leaving him.

~timeskip~

You arranged the chairs while Hoseok wiped the tables.

"It's your turn to take out the garbage" you stated.

"Why me?"

"Because I did it last time..so you do it now then I'll do it tomorrow"you convinced. He furrowed his eyebrows and thought about it for a while.

"Fine. Deal"he said and you did a fist bump.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye!"

After placing your apron and getting your bag, you left the restaurant. Compared to weekends, the place isn't that packed but there's still a lot of customers.

You wondered how's he doing now. You can't contact him since he doesn't have a phone.

You reached home and opened the door. It's dark in here. You turned on the lights and you didn't saw him. You put down your bag and noticed something sparkling on your dining table.

Are those pink seashells!? Where did they come from?

"Seokjin-ah!"you called. No response.

You walked closer to the table but you tripped, causing you to fall...?

You were preparing for an impact but you were in his arms again. You looked at him and avoided his eyes. It's too beautiful.

"Thanks"

"Are you okay?"he asked. You nodded. How can he be so fast? His reflexes amazed you.

Yesterday, you missed your step on the stairs and he immediately caught you. The other day, you were outside near your car, you didn't notice that a car was about to hit you but he suddenly pulled you away from the road.

You have always been this clumsy but you never had someone in your life to save you from them.

"Thanks for always being there"you shyly thanked and tuck your hair behind your ear.

"I'll protect you from danger if you let me but I'm afraid you'll be scared once you get to know me"

A/N:
Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you stay tune for more, don't forget to vote!
Excited for tomorrow since it's The Fact Music Awards. I'm excited for their performances!
Stay safe❤️❤️❤️