Chapter 37

Three months later, you and Jin got even closer than before. You were struggling with your feelings but you always made sure not be obvious. You wouldn't dare to confess. You also became close to his friends especially Taehyung. He still intimidates you sometimes but you don't feel that awkward anymore even though he still doesn't smile much to you. Jin sometimes command him to check up on you.

Jimin improved as well and you just found out that Taehyung is also working as a part timer during Jungkook and Jisoo's shift. Hoseok became close friends with Jimin while Yoongi bickers a lot with him.

You're now upstairs after work. You just got home and you immediately went to your room while Jin is downstairs, watching a movie. You stretched your arms and shaked your hands.

You took off your shirt and placed it on the laundry basket. You went to your drawer beside your bed and grabbed a sweater, placing it on top of your bed first.

Finally, it's time for the best part of the day.

You unhook your bra and tossed it on your bed. That was the best feeling ever for you, it's refreshing.

"Y/n, I'm hungry"you suddenly heard Jin say which made you scream. You immediately grabbed your blanket and wrapped it around you since you were topless. You didn't even hear him come there. He raised an eyebrow because of your reaction.

"I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to cook. Should we get a delivery?"he asked still looking directly at you, not caring about the situation.

"Excuse me?"you sassed.

"You should have warned first that you are coming upstairs"you said. He crossed his arms, leaning on the wall.

"Okay, I will but why are you covering yourself?"he asked which made your eyes widened.

"What the heck!?"you exclaim. You admit, your breast isn't that big but you just can't let a man see you half naked.

"I mean that's nothing. I don't really care about those, Y/n. I've seen a lot. There are mermaids who don't wear bras"he stated.

"Well, I am not a mermaid. I'm a human. Can you just turn around for a second?"you scoffed. He raised both of his hands and turned around but he suddenly faced you again. Before you can even argue, he spoke.

"You said 'for a second'"he said, emphasizing the last word.

"Dammit, Jin"you blurted.
He glared at you.

"Fine. Can you please just go downstairs instead, your highness?"you politely requested, lowering your head. He chuckled and shook his head as he headed downstairs.

You quickly wore the sweater and also headed downstairs. You found him looking inside the fridge.

"Are you that hungry?"you asked. He nodded, pouting, which made you chuckle.

"Let's get delivery then"

You grabbed your phone to open the delivery app. As you were about to click it, a message popped up. It was from someone you didn't want to hear from again, your mother.

Mom:
Let's meet tomorrow.
I want to talk to you.

                                              You:
                                                 Sure

You zoned out after replying. Jin noticed your changed expression so he approached you, patting your shoulder.

"Is something wrong?"he asked. You shook your head and gave him a smile.