Chapter 19

You went out of your car to approach the familiar figure you saw in front of the pawnshop.

I know that broad shoulders.

"Jin?"you called.

"Oh hey Y/N"he smiled.

"What are you doing here and how did you got here?"you asked.

"I told you I'd find a way to buy a mobile phone so I exchanged pearls for money"he said, showing you the cash on his hand. You were worried that someone would steal the money because it was very visible, he doesn't have any wallet.

"Don't show it. Come with me"you stated and dragged him with you. Both of you got inside the car, he sat on the passenger seat beside you.

"Place it here for now"you said, offering him your bag. He nodded and placed the money inside it.

"Why didn't you tell me? You could have just gone with me"you stated.

"I didn't want to bother you"he said, pouting. You sighed.

"Let's just eat this here. We're going to buy a phone after this"you said and gave him the paper bag. He opened it and gave you a thumbs up which made you chuckle.

"That's called chicken wings"you spoke.

"Smells good. Hmmm smell~"

---

"This is the second time I am on a mall after you bought me clothes for the first time"he said. You are walking together inside the mall after finishing the chicken wings on the car.

You went on the 3rd floor where most of the phones can be seen. He looked around with his hands on his pocket and was fascinated by everything. You pursed your lips as you thought of what brand he should use.

"How about that Samsung?"he asked.

"Hmm okay"

"I won't be able to use it for a long time anyway. It will be useless after I go back in the ocean so you can use it after"he stated. You suddenly felt bitter just to think that he'll leave one day. You remembered he's just here for a punishment.

You went inside the store and he examined the phones on the desk. He's checking the different kinds. A sales lady approached him and helped him choose one. You glared at the lady since she was staring at him too much. She seemed to notice that your eyes are on her so she backed away a little bit.

Good girl.

"I like this one"Jin said, pointing at the
Galaxy S20+ edition.

"Are you sure?"you asked. That one is very expensive. You weren't sure if he exchanged a lot of pearls for that.

"Yeah"he said and told the sales lady to get it.

"I've done some research"he whispered on your ear.

After paying, both of you went out of the store and bought a sim card. You dragged him with you inside the department store to buy him some things that he may need.

"How did you go to the pawnshop by the way?"you asked.

"A bus wasn't so hard"he said with a proud smile.

"I see you're getting better now"you praised causing his ears to turn red.

How cute.

You went to the mens area to find him a wallet for him to keep his money. You also thought about buying him a bag where he can put his stuff. You didn't realize he's not beside you anymore so you quickly look for him.