Chapter 35

"As you wish, my prince"you chuckled.

"What?"he suddenly stopped walking which made you stop as well.

"What did you say?"he asked, his eyes widened. You don't know if you said something wrong and it made you nervous.

"Did you just call me that?"he asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why does it sound weird coming from you?"he joked which made you hit his shoulder.

"Yah!"

He started laughing again so you just laughed as well. You didn't even realize you called him that. That was quite embarrassing but you just laughed it off.

---

You tie your hair before wearing your apron. You stretched your arms, yawning. It's finally Wednesday, first shift of the week again. You went out of the staff's room and checked how Hoseok and Yoongi are doing.

Hoseok was busy mopping the floor while Yoongi is preparing the ingredients in the kitchen. You stood on your position behind the cash register and prepared everything.

You placed the coins inside and you suddenly flinched when Hoseok slammed his hand beside the cash register.

"I think you need to share something"Hoseok teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you last Sunday"he whispered.

"Holding hands with *cough* Jin on your way to the pancake house"he smirked. Your eyes widened.

"Are you two something now huh?"he teased. You waved your hands as you shook your head.

"We're not"

What are we anyway? It's not like he told me he likes me and it's not like I told him I like him either. I mean, do I?

You sighed, knowing that even IF you like him, he won't feel the same. You thought that he's just being nice to you because you provided him shelter and everything. Of course, he wouldn't like someone like you. Hoseok is still looking at you teasingly while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Jin and I are just friends, okay?"you assured.

"Whatever you say"he put his hands up, laughing and started mopping again. You rolled your eyes before chuckling.

You noticed your shoelace was untied so you kneeled.  You hear the door open which made you raise an eyebrow. You didn't put up the 'open' sign yet why would someone come in already? Plus, Namjoon doesn't come in when the restaurant is not yet open.

"Oh! You must be the one who wanted the part-time job on Wednesday to Saturdays shift"Hoseok exclaimed. You almost forgot the restaurant is hiring a new part timer. You immediately tied your shoelace and fixed your hair once again.

"Yeah. It is me..I hope I'm not late though"

That voice sounds familiar.

You stood up and you placed your hand on your mouth as soon as you saw him. Hoseok looked confused about your reaction. You blinked your eyes and tried acting normal again after realizing that Hoseok might find it weird.

"Uhmm I just thought it was a customer"you lied, giggling.

"Yoongi! Come here"Hoseok walked towards the kitchen, calling him. After Hoseok left you two, you mouthed him 'What are you doing here?' but he didn't understand what you were trying to say.

"He's the part-timer"Hoseok introduced to Yoongi.

"Hi! My name is Jimin, Park Jimin"he bowed and smiled.