Chapter 45

"You like Jin, don't you?"

You coughed at his sudden question.

"W-what? Of course not!"you denied as you avoided his gaze but he just looked at you with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you blushing then?"he teased which made your eyes widen. You cupped your cheeks and tapped them lightly. He laughed at what you were doing.

"I know a lot of stuff about these kind of things, Y/n. I could see it by the way you look at him. Those eyes never lie"Jimin stated. You were scared that he'll tell it to Jin and that might ruin your friendship. You don't want that to happen. By seeing your reaction, he could tell that you were panicking internally.

"I'll keep it a secret"he assured.

"Are you a mind reader?"you asked.

"I'm not"he chuckled.

"Was I obvious?"you ask.

"Kinda"he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you want me to help you?"he nudged your shoulder.

"Help with what?"

"To know if he feels the same way as you"he replied. You look outside again. That was tempting but you're afraid of what he'll do. What if he asks Jin what he thinks about you and then he'll reply with you're just a 'clumsy human' or what. You don't wanna hear that. Embarrassment will eat you for life.

"What are you going to do?"you asked.

He looked around for a moment before motioning you to come closer to him and you did. He suddenly placed his arm around your shoulder and moved you even closer.

"What are you doing?"you ask as you tried to push him away but he's strong that he wouldn't budge. Mermans must be really built different.

"Shh"

You gave up and just let him. He brought his lips near your ear and started to whisper.

"Skskkskskskskskskskksksks"

What the?

"What are you-"

"Just pretend to laugh"he cut you off before starting to whisper again.

"Skskskskskksksksskksks"

You laughed in the most natural way possible. You have no idea what he is doing but you just go along with it. He's not even whispering any words, just an unidentified noise with a little bit of saliva.

"Park Jimin!"

Both of you turned around and saw Jin, his hands are on the sides of his hips. Jimin removed his arm on your shoulder and placed his hand on his pocket.

"You should help Yoongi and Jungkook in the kitchen"Jin stated, looking at Jimin.

"Y/n, come with me"he said before walking away. Jimin gave you a thumbs up and a wink. You were confused but okay. You just gave him a shrug.

Jimin felt proud about what he did. As he started to go to the kitchen, he saw Taehyung standing on the corner with his arms crossed, giving him glares which made Jimin furrow his eyebrows.

"I only expected Jin to react. This is interesting"Jimin smiled to himself.

You followed Jin quietly and you still don't get what Jimin was trying to do earlier. Maybe he was trying to spit all over your ear. That's gross. Jin opened the kitchen cabinet, he took out 4 plates and handed them to you.

"Let's set the table"Jin stated and took another batch of plates in his hands.

"I'll do it"you hear Taehyung say as he took the plates that you were holding.