Chapter 53

You're still in shock that when your legs came back, you're completely dry and your clothes are back. You don't know how to bring the starfish home since he's just in your hand and you're afraid that he might not make it home.

You stood still, embraced by the fresh wind. The ocean was calm and it reflected the sky. It feels weird that it's so calm or is it just because you are feeling tense?

"Y/n!"

You look back and saw Jungkook waving at you. He walked closer, smiling.

"Jin told me to wait here so how was the swimming session? Oh wait you have a starfish!"he exclaimed and ran back inside the restaurant. You continue to stare at the starfish who is laying on your hand.

He soon came back with a container on his hand and went to you. He lowered it down so it would be filled up with saltwater.

"Here"

You placed the starfish inside and Jungkook dragged you out of the water. You look back at the sea again.

"Did something happen?"you asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure. Taehyung left urgently as well"he replied. You are thinking that there might be a new attack underwater. You hope none of them would get hurt.

Jungkook accompanied you as you went home and he decided to stay for a few hours so you let him watch Iron man. He watched that plenty times already but he never got tired of it. You can't blame him anyways, the movie was good.

"What do starfishes eat?"

"Oysters, clams or mussels"he replied, looking at the screen.

"Oh thanks"you thanked as you stare at the starfish on your living room.

"Don't worry, Stish. I'll buy you a pretty aquarium when I am not busy"you told Stish, tapping the container.

~next day~

You roll around your bed, still trying to sleep. You couldn't sleep well last night since you kept thinking about what is happening. You are worried about Jin. He just left you and rushed to swim away again. It was probably more serious than you thought.

You're glad since it's not yet your shift because if it was, you would go at the restaurant looking like a zombie. That would freak out the customers, thinking it's Halloween.

You got up from your bed and went to your balcony to stare at the sea. It's still early, Jin must be coming later.

You gasp when you saw a hand on the floor of your balcony. It turns out to be Taehyung which made you calm down. He's using the balcony again instead of knocking at the front door.

"Tae, what happened to you!?"you exclaimed as he finally landed on the balcony which made his face more visible. His chin has a small cut and his arm got a bruise.

"I'm good"he smiled.

"No, you're not. You have to be treated, get inside"you stated as you walked in and he followed you.

"I'm going to get my first aid kit"you spoke.

"No. I can heal myself"

Even though you know that they can heal themselves, you still can't help but worry. What if the time will come that they won't be able to cry as much as they want? Yeah, it's pretty lame but still.

"Was there an attack again?"you asked.

"Yeah. We fought a few sirens and this is the result but don't worry. We gave them a lot more bruises"he said with a proud smile.