Chapter 54

"Let me go!"Ivory screeched as she tried to get out of his grip. Her voice echoed through the dark space. Her wrist already turned red due to the force he was putting on her.

"Shut up"

He dragged her along with him where some few Megalodons are located in the ocean. Jin let go of her and faced her with his eyebrows furrowed. He was going insane.

"Why did you bring me here? You know I hate megalodons"she complained as she rolled her eyes.

"That's why I brought you here. I can tell them to eat you alive"he stated.

"But I can order them not to follow your command"she confidently said.

"You always mistreated them so what makes you think that they'll listen to you?"

"Fine! Now, why are you hating me? Your human lover is probably alive. I was just scaring her"she scoffed, emphasizing the word 'Your'. When he heard about what happened, he got scared. He blamed himself for not being there with you. He shouldn't have left you alone.

"Why did you do that to her?"Jin asked, trying to stay calm.

"Why? Are you going to punish me?"she teased as she bit her lip seductively.

"Yes, I will"he responded. "I'll tie you up and lock you on my room until you starve to death"

"How dare you?"

Jin scoffed, not liking the way this mermaid was talking back at him. She's the one who did something wrong but it didn't look like she regretted it. She haven't changed at all. She's a spoiled brat who always want to have what she wants. The way she's acting is extremely childish.

"I didn't expect you to be this low.         I won't let this pass, Ivory. If you approach Y/n once again, I won't hesitate to give you a death penalty"he sternly said. He was serious. Deadly serious. Jin is angelic but no one wants to encounter this side of him. It's scary because it's rare to see this version of him. Angry Jin.

"She slapped and insulted me"

"For fuck's sake, stop lying to me!"he raged. "She'll never do that. Nothing has changed. You are still you, a stupid lying bitch"Jin doesn't really say those words but she deserved to hear that coming from him. Ivory's eyes widened, hearing the merman swear. She knows that he's incensed when he does that.

"It's your fault that I did that to her. I wouldn't do that if you chose me in the first place. You know that I love you. Why can't you just feel the same? What else do I have to do? I tried to be friendly with all these sea creatures for you. I tried not to use my powers to take advantage of people. Your parents like me but why can't you?"she let out. She admired hin for a long time. She did try to change for him but the longer she did that, she was getting further away from her real self.

"Thank you for loving me but I already told you from the start that I never felt anything with you. I clearly made a line between us. I know you only wanted to marry me before because of the treasure of my family. Don't blame me and Y/n about this. If you want to know the reason why, just look at the whole you. Stop saying that you are pretty because even Jimin is prettier than you"

"I'm sure Y/n is only after you because of your treasure as well. Why would she like a merman?"she scoffed.

"She loves me for who I am, not for what I have. If you are that desperate to have a marriage then find another prince or marry my parents instead because they like you"

"Listen, I tried. I tried to respect you but you don't deserve it. What you did was too much. I almost lost her and you don't even feel guilty. You deserve to rot inside a megalodon"he added.