Chapter 49

You wrapped your hands around his waist as he made the kiss deeper. Your lips moved in sync with his. His lips was so plump and soft. It may be cringey but it feels like you are levitating off the ground. What you are feeling right now cannot be put into words. He pulled away and rested his forehead against yours, wiping your tears away.

"I love you too, Y/n"he stated.

You couldn't help but let out tears again. This time it was tears due to happiness. You hugged him so tight, burying your face onto his chest.

"I missed you..."you expressed.

"Me too"

"I'm sorry about the things I said before. I swear I didn't mean them"you said.

"Shhh"he hushed your lips with his finger and kissed you once again.

---

"Are you okay?"Jimin asked.

"Do you need a drink?"Jungkook offered.

"Why are you so concerned about me? I'm fine"Taehyung chuckled as he sat comfortably on Jungkook's couch.
Both of them looked at him unbelievably.

"What?"Tae exclaimed.

"You can let it all out you know. Cry all you want, we got your back"Jimin stated.

"I already cried all my tears away. I'm perfectly fine"Tae insisted.

"Our point is don't act like you are strong even when you are not okay. It's better if you reach out to us or hug a dolphin for comfort"Jungkook stated.

"I did hug a dolphin recently"Tae mumbled. He's sad of course, but he knows to himself that he'll get over it soon. He believes that this is just something that happens in everyone's lives.

Since it's almost night time, Jungkook started preparing steak for them three in which he learned the recipe from Yoongi. Jimin assisted him while Taehyung remained in the living room, listening to classical music.

"Jin has feelings for her for quite a while now but he didn't make a move. Why do you think so?"Jungkook asked  Jimin.

"He's probably afraid that Y/n will leave him because the pressure of being a princess is no joke"Jimin replied after shrugging his shoulders.

"She'll be a princess?"

"I mean if they still have feelings for each other in the future and settle down. Don't you think she'll be a princess?"

"I don't think his parents will agree though"Jungkook quietly stated.

Jin's parents punished him for not wanting the arranged marriage they were forcing him to do which clearly means they wouldn't like what's happening. Having a human as their future daughter-in-law? That would be their greatest fear.

"Why are you already worried about the future? They just met again now and you're thinking about that already. Let's just focus on the present and if his parents will disagree, we should help Jin convince them"Taehyung said.

"Well, you're right"

"I think the person who will disagree the most is Ivory"Jimin spoke.

"She has no choice, she needs to accept it"

---

"So what happens now?"you asked, sitting on the sand beside him.

"I would like to call you my girlfriend if that's alright with you"he replied, smiling. You rested your head on his shoulder, wrapping your hands around his arm.