Chapter 46

"It's clearly not made by a human"Yoongi said, slicing the ingredients.

"And obviously not made by mermans or mermaids"he added which made Jimin smile.

"Yeah, it's made by those evil creatures...wait what are they called again? Syringes? Syrons?"Hoseok questioned.

"Sirens"Jimin replied.

It's Wednesday again which means it's the start of your shift. There's no update about the case and gladly, there is no new victim but still everyone needs to be careful. The police are doing their job but you doubt that they'll be successful since it's not a human they're looking for. Taehyung and Jungkook accompanied Jisoo every time she goes home for her safety. Jin also increased the guards on the area. You don't know where those guards are, probably under the sea or disguised as humans.

"I'm gonna be honest here"Hoseok started. "I still can't believe that Jin is a royalty. When you look at him, he looks high class but he's also a goofball"

"That's true"Jimin chuckled as he arranged the chairs.

"Jin told me to inform you not to go home alone"Jimin stated.

"But we're men"

"And the suspects are not just men, Yoongi"you reminded as you wore the apron.

"That's right. I can go with you later, Taehyung can go with Hoseok and Jin with Y/n"Jimin stated. Jimin suddenly rolled his eyes not sure about what he said. Is it really Jin that'll go with you later or Taehyung?

"How would you know by the way if it's a siren or not?"Yoongi asked.

"Sirens have grey eyes and grey tails"Jimin replied.

"But the grey eyes won't be visible when they're disguised as humans just like us, our blue eyes are transformed into brown"he added.

"How would we know if we're talking into a siren, not a human?"Hoseok asked.

"That's what we don't know so that's the reason why we should be very careful. Who knows that there's a siren ordering in our restaurant, looking for its next prey?"

They never explained why sirens do those cruel things. They must be jealous seeing people happy. They might be just be insane.

"Can we just chop chop them?"Hoseok suggested.

"Then you'll eat them?"Yoongi scoffed.

"Eww!"

"Do they also harm you guys?"Yoongi asked Jimin.

"The situation underwater is pretty bad actually. Some sea animals were... attacked. They've been attacking kingdoms too"Jimin replied with teary eyes.

"They stopped attacking underwater, we were confused why and now I think we know. They're starting to focus on humans"he added. You felt sad upon hearing his tone. You wondered what Jin must be feeling right now that he can't see the creatures under him yet.

"Let's be careful everyone. We must stay alert"Hoseok stated.

"My gosh! Almost forgot that we have to open the restaurant already"he exclaimed as he ran to the door, putting up the 'open' sign.

You fixed your hair for the last time, making sure that you look presentable. After a few minutes, the sound of the door can be heard.

"Goodmorning Namjoon!"Hoseok greeted. As usual, he's the first customer.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?"you asked, smiling. He pursed his lips as he stared at the menu.

"I wanna try the clubhouse sandwich today"he replied. "And one Iced Americano please"