Chapter 1

~15 years later~

You tied your hair as you looked at the mirror. Another fresh start for another day. You opened your window and the wind welcomed you. You're living in a house very near on the beach. Ever since you were a kid, you fell in love with it.

It's been 2 years since you're living here by yourself. You moved out from your home because you told your mom that you don't want to go to a university since you couldn't afford it. Your younger brother, Choi Beomgyu, would come at your house sometimes to visit you. You are paying for his school fees along with your mom.

You decided to work nearby in a small restaurant just right beside the beach.
You put on your uniform and wore the necklace that was given to you before. You always wore this. You don't know where he is now but you hoped you could see him one day. The necklace is so fascinating, it's been years since you're using it but it's still the same. The color didn't fade and it looks like a brand new one.

You also felt that there is something about it. There are times when you bump into someone and then they get ready to be mad at you but when they see the necklace they're the ones who apologize instead. Not all people though.

You walked inside the restaurant using the employee's entrance. As soon as you walked in you started to prepare things since it's almost time to open.

"Goodmorning"my co-worker greeted.

"Goodmorning Hoseok"

"Want some coffee?"he asked.

"Sure"
He handed you a cup of coffee and you thanked him.

"Did we get a lot of fish for today?"you asked.

"I think so..Yoongi didn't even get a lot of sleep just to fish"Hoseok chuckled.

"That's good, I guess"

After finishing your coffee, you cleaned the tables and Hoseok started to mop the floor. You stretched your arms and back. Both of you started to wear aprons. You checked the clock and it is time to open the restaurant. You walked towards the entrance and put up the 'open' sign. It's gonna be a long day again.

You went to your position at the cashier and waited for the customers to arrive. This place usually gets packed at noon or evening. Your hands started to tremble, you've been working for almost two years now yet you still get nervous every time we open and accept customers. You caressed your necklace since it gives you comfort. You don't know why but it helps you lessen your anxiety. It was silent for a while, the only thing you could heard was the sound of the wind chimes made of seashells.

Soon, you heard the door open indicating that customers started to come in.

"Fighting!"Hoseok cheered.

~timeskip~

"Thank you for coming"you smiled at the last customer.

"Finally!"Hoseok exclaimed which made you giggle.

"Don't be happy yet we still have to clean up"you stated.

"Right"he pouted. You locked the doors and arranged the chairs.

"Let's play rock paper scissors to know who is gonna take out the garbage"you suggested.

"Deal"

In the first round both of you showed rock and the second round both of you showed scissors.

I'm gonna have to win this one.

Third round, you showed paper while he showed rock. Yes!

"I won!" you stuck your tongue out on him.

"Fine go home, but you're gonna take out the garbage tomorrow"He said.

"Sure. I'll go ahead now..see you tomorrow" you waved at him before removing your apron and hanging it on the staff's room.

You headed out of the restaurant and instead of going home already you walked on the seashore. You sat allowing your legs to be hit by the waves. You looked at the sand, hoping you would get another seashell. You love collecting them and you have a plenty of them at home.

The sun has set and it became colder. You hugged your knees as you stared at the sky.

Many people would ask you why you're so in love with the sea. It's because of your father, he brings you here always before he died. Funny how you love the beach but you don't know how to swim.

That's right, you don't know how. You almost drowned 4 years ago actually but the interesting part is you don't know why you made it. No one was there to save you. You remembered you have lost your breathe but when you opened your eyes, you were at the shore already.

You realized it's getting darker. You stood up and wiped your butt because of the sand. You didn't get any shell today, it's getting dark already anyways, you thought.

I should go home.

Just as you were about to walk, you felt something hit your head. You turned around and there's no one.

"Yah!"you yelled.

"Who's there!?"
No response.

I must be so tired that I'm just imagining things.

You walked and stepped on something which made you look down.

A gorgeous seashell.

This wasn't here earlier

You looked around to see if someone owns them.

I should probably just get it.

You never saw something like this. It looks so fascinating. You walked home happily, carrying the shell.

After you got home, you took out your phone and dialed your best friend's number.

Me: Jisoo-ah~
J: What's up? Don't tell me you found another one
Me: I did!
J: Let me see next time when I'm not busy~
Me: Sure
J: How's the restaurant?
Me: A lot of customers came in earlier
J: It seems like I'm gonna be busy soon
Me: You will
J: Gotta go now~

You chuckled as you hang up.

A/N:
Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you stay tune for more chapters :)) I'm not sure when I'll be updating next but I'll do it as soon as possible. Don't forget to vote❤️
Love you all and stay safe❤️