Chapter 43

"He was really sad"you pouted, telling Jin about what happened to Jimin. He deeply sighed.

"Should I talk to Yoongi?"he asked.

"What are you gonna tell him?"

"To be nice to Jimin"he replied.

"I don't think that would work"you doubted.

Jin closed his eyes and rubbed his temples as he stretched his feet. He expected before that they would be caught but not like this. The situation was unexpected.

"I just don't like it when there are persons who don't treat my people well"he stated.

"Maybe you should rest. You must be thinking about it all day"

"Fine. Can I sleep with you?"he suddenly asked which made you choke on the water you were drinking.

"W-what?"

"On your bed"

"Oh...yeah sure"you agreed. He went to your bedroom while you were turning red. You know that it isn't the first time that he'll sleep beside you but it just makes you feel weird.

You followed him after and when you arrived in your room, he was already on your bed, using his phone. You chuckled lightly and proceeded to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Jin texted Jungkook about how Jimin is doing now. He said he was still sobbing but he'll get through it soon. Jin felt upset and just wanted to beat up Yoongi but of course, he wouldn't do that. He never beat up someone.

After you brushed your teeth, you lay beside him. You maintained a space between you two. A thought suddenly popped into your mind. You've been dying to know about it but you don't know how to ask him.

You inhale and exhale deeply, gathering some courage.

"How do mermans and mermaids create babies?" you asked.

You noticed he was caught off guard by your question. You've been curious about it for a long time now.

"Do you want to be a mermaid and try it with me?"he asked as he put down his phone and looked at you. Your eyes widened and you felt your cheeks hot.

"I-I was just c-curious"you stuttered, not looking at him. He laughed before speaking again.

"Don't tell me you think we don't have sexual organs?"he asked with a shocked face. You nodded, making him sigh.

"Just like dolphins, they have slits on their lower bellies where their sexual organs are, they just come out when they mate. The same goes for us too, kinda similar but not on lower bellies it's on where it is in humans as well"he explained. Your mouth turned into an 'O' shape. That's interesting.

"That's unbelievable!"you exclaimed and slapped his arm.

"Do you want me to show you then?"he teased.

"Hey!"
He laughed, clapping his hands.

"Some actually do it on land like they just want to go on land to create babies and go back to the ocean"he continued.

"Which one do you prefer? Doing it on water or on land?" you asked.

"It depends on what you choose"

You hit his shoulder again and you felt awkward.

"I don't get it but I kinda get it now?"you said uncertainly. You can understand what he said but at the same time it still confuses you.

"This won't do"he shook his head and sighed. He suddenly got up from your bed.

"What are you doing?"