Chapter 32

You scanned your refrigerator for food to give Taehyung something since you thought that he might be hungry. You also felt bad that he can't go with them because Jin ordered him to stay with you. You sighed as you realized you have nothing appetizing to feed him, you were too lazy to cook to either.

You flinched when you suddenly felt his presence beside you. You looked at him and his face looks so perfect. He was looking inside your refrigerator. You look away and just stared at your refrigerator as well, trying not to react.

"What's that?"he asked, pointing at the tupperware filled with strawberries.

"Oh that's a fruit called strawber-"

Before you can even finish your sentence, he took the tupperware on his own hands and opened it. He ate one and walked away like nothing happened. You closed the refrigerator door and leaned on your kitchen counter. He was looking at the seashells that you have collected while eating the strawberries.

"Those are strawberries"you spoke which made him look at you and then he looked down at the fruit while munching on them.

"I like it"he mumbled. You smiled at the thought that he likes it. You were relieved that he was contented with just eating those. He continued looking at the seashells, just admiring them.

"Jin gave you a lot"you heard him say.

"Yeah"

Another reason for you to feel embarrassed just popped into your mind. He's been giving you seashells and you kept accepting them without knowing he's a royalty.

How could I do that? He is a prince. That's so embarrassing.

"Don't be so bothered by it. He's happy doing that"Taehyung stated, noticing your panicked expression. You took a deep breath and decided not to think about it too much.

"I heard that you are one of the trustworthy and bravest knights in your kingdom. Does that mean your position is quite higher than the other knights since you are Jin's right man?"you asked curiously.

"Kinda"he chuckled.

"You are so loyal to him, aren't you?"

"Of course. We've been friends since childhood and I never felt distant to him just because he's a prince. He's like a brother to me. We treat each other like real brothers"he replied enthusiastically. His eyes while saying his statement was sparkling which made you smile because you could feel the sincerity and how strong their bond is.

"That's a great friendship"you stated.
He wiggled his eyebrows and continued eating the strawberries. You didn't mind if he will eat all of them since you can just buy again another time.

---

"I don't understand why I have to stay here for a while"Jimin spoke, playing with the spoon.

"It's not that you'll stay but you have to come here frequently"Jin corrected.

"I don't understand why he has to either"Jungkook shared his thoughts, resting his chin on his hand.

Jin sighed, closing his eyes and composed himself before he starts to explain himself further.

"There are sirens here on land already"he whispered, making both of the younger's eyes get bigger.

"Humans don't know anything about them so we have to bring some mermaids or mermans here to catch them because it's dangerous"he added.

"I get it now"Jimin said. Jungkook nodded, understanding it.

Jungkook looked outside the window and heard the door open which means another customer came in inside the ice cream parlor. He looked up only to see someone he admired.

"Namjoon!"Jungkook exclaimed, waving at him. The tall guy noticed him and waved back as well, smiling.
Jin looked at the person Jungkook was waving to and raised an eyebrow.

"Who is that?"Jin asked.

"That's Namjoon, he's a regular at the restaurant I'm working at"he replied with excitement.

"Aren't you working at the same restaurant as Y/N?"Jimin asked.

"What?"

Jin and Jungkook  were both shocked from the information that Jin almost spit the water in his mouth.

"But I don't see her though"Jungkook said quietly.

"You dummy, it's because you probably have different shifts. I know you are working with Y/n's friend named Jisoo"Jin stated almost hitting Jungkook, causing Jungkook to make an 'oh' sound.

"By the way, since the restaurant is expanding and the customers are increasing, we are looking for some part timers"Jungkook said before drinking the glass of water.

"That's cool"Jimin praised, staring at the spoon.

"We should go back now"Jin spoke, standing up from the chair and the two did the same.

"I don't think Y/N is sick"Jungkook whispered.

"I know. She probably stayed home because I'm sure she's still processing the things she just knew right now. She needs time to understand everything"Jin said with a smile.

"And you let Taehyung stay there with her so that her curiosity will be lessened?"Jimin assumed.

"That's right. Also, she's been wanting to know him ever since Taehyung saved her once. She wanted to thank him properly"Jin added.

"Ah! I know that. I was with Taehyung that time, we were hanging out in the Mariana Trench when suddenly he got a call from you but it turned out not to be you"Jimin said, lowering his voice.

The three of them talked about lots of things while heading back home. They were talking about their memories together and how Jungkook managed to live with humans.

A/N:
Hi everyone~ Our exams are finally done😭🎉 How are you all? I'll make sure to update soon since I won't be that busy anymore.
I hope you stay tune for the next chapters and don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️❤️