Chapter 41

"Woooh~"Hoseok cheered, shaking his hand on the air while Yoongi covered his ears.

"You're so loud"he complained.

"Woah work it Jiminie!"Hoseok beamed, looking at Jimin who is now dancing like there's no tomorrow. Hoseok turned the music louder and stood up to join Jimin.

"Damnit! This is not a dance club"Yoongi complained as the two started a showdown.

Jungkook and Taehyung hurried their way back to the restaurant. They just hoped Jimin is doing fine, not saying something weird.

They reached the place soon and Jungkook sighed when he saw what they were doing. Taehyung felt sorry for Yoongi that he has to see something like that. Well, it's much better that Jimin is just dancing than telling them everything about the underwater world. Yoongi noticed the two came back already.

"Make them stop"he whined, pointing at Jimin and Hoseok who started twerking. Taehyung shook his head while Jungkook is trying not to laugh.
Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm, stopping him from dancing.

"I'm not done yet~"Jimin pouted.

"We're going home"Jungkook whispered.

"You should take him home. I'll take care of Hoseok"Yoongi stated as he started to clean up. Taehyung helped him while Jungkook is trying to calm down the two.

"Dance! Dance!"Hoseok bounced.

"We shouldn't have alcohol next time" Jungkook mumbled, frowning as he placed Jimin's arm around his shoulder.

---

"How can you still look pretty?"you spoke as you sat beside him, touching his hair.

You gasped when his eyes opened and he suddenly grabbed your arm, pulling you close to him. You don't know what will happen next but you closed your eyes.

You heard a weird sound and you suddenly felt something on your chest. You opened your eyes and looked down. You gasped and pushed him back.

"Ewww! What the heck, Jin?"you grumbled, looking at your shirt that is now covered with his vomit.

"This is disgusting!"you retorded. Luckily, there is no stain on your bed but you felt annoyed that he threw up on you. You rolled your eyes after seeing him going back to sleep again after what he did like nothing happened.

"I'm gonna have to take a shower"you mumbled to yourself, covering your nose due to the smell as you headed to the bathroom.

After showering, you put on your clothes and went out of the bathroom with a towel on your head. You watch him sleeping peacefully and you chuckled about what just happened earlier. That was disgusting but you just find him too cute. You decided to just sleep beside him.

~next day~

Jin slowly opened his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows. He sat up and touched his aching head. His eyes widened when he realized that he's on your bedroom. He didn't remember how he got there.

He went downstairs and saw you placing food on the table.

"Goodmorning! How are you feeling?" you greeted.

"My head hurts"he quietly said and his eyes was still half opened.

"I made hangover soup"you said, telling him to eat it. He walked closer and sat on the chair as you gave him the bowl.

"I'm not sure if it tastes good but I tried my best"you warned, giving him a spoon.  You're getting nervous as you watch him bring the spoon onto his mouth. You waited for his reaction and he was still processing it.