Chapter 14

You wore your necklace, getting ready to go to work. You combed your hair and tied it into a ponytail. You headed to the door of your bathroom and knocked.

"Jin, I'm going now and don't forget to come later, okay?"

"Yeah!"you heard him yell from inside. You bid goodbye and went out of the house. He was freeing his tail again and you didn't mind.

As you were walking, heading to work. You realized that you haven't seen his tail except for the time when you caught him. You haven't seen it up close or even stare at it for how many seconds. It must be fascinating to see it up close, you thought.

From afar, you noticed someone waving at you. You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to identify who it was as you walk closer.

"Yah! Are you blind?"

"Oh Hoseok"

"What are you doing out here?"you asked.

"The restaurant is locked, Yoongi has the key and he's not here yet"he said, tapping his feet. You checked the time and felt relieved since there's still time left for you to prepare everything inside.

"Are we going to break in if he won't be here yet after how many minutes?" you jokingly ask. As if reading your mind, someone answered you from behind.

"I'm not even that late. You're thinking of breaking in already?"Yoongi scoffed and opened the back door. You went inside with Hoseok while Yoongi pushed the box full of fishes inside after both of you went in.

You went to staff's room and placed your bag in the locker. You took out your phone, placing it on your pocket before putting on the apron. You went to the cash register while Hoseok arranged the chairs on the table that was upside down.

You felt happy that Jisoo is taking over again tomorrow which means no work for tomorrow.

You actually don't know who are the workers who take over Hoseok and Yoongi's shift since you three have the same schedules. You only know that Jisoo taking your place, you don't know about the others. You haven't heard about them nor saw them. You really didn't care though anyway.

---

"Finally!"Hoseok exclaimed, stretching his arms.

After taking off your apron, you got your bag and watch both of them bicker again about who is gonna take out the trash next week.

"Why does it have to be like this?"Yoongi crossed his arms.

"What do you mean? It's our job to do this"

"Okay fine. I'll do it next week. Happy now?" you said, making them turn their faces to you.

"You're the best!"Hoseok clapped while Yoongi gave you a thumbs up. You smiled and thought about Jin.

"After you guys are done, meet me outside. I'll be waiting"you stated before heading out of the restaurant first.

You scanned the place, searching for Jin. You bit your lip nervously as you thought that he might be lost.

What if he forgot the way here?

"Ouch!"
You suddenly felt something hit your head. You looked down and saw a cute seashell lying on the floor which made you smile. You picked it up and saw a pair of feet infront of you.

"Did you like it?"Jin asked while smiling, his hands on his pocket.

"I already told you not to give me more"you mumbled.

"But you seem so happy receiving it"he chuckled while you rolled your eyes.

"Thank you. Anyways I was worried you would get lost"you said.

"I'm not dumb, Y/N"he laughed.

While you were talking to Jin, you heard the backdoor open which means they're done cleaning already.

"You ready?"you asked Jin then he nodded in response.

You heard Yoongi and Hoseok chatting which made you turn around and they saw you. They looked at you and at the guy behind your back.

"So..I didn't introduce you to each other properly last time. Yoongi and Hoseok, this is Seokjin but you can call him Jin. Jin this is Hoseok and Yoongi"you introduced them to each other, smiling. Jin smiled to them and they did the same.

"I'm thinking about having dinner together"you suggested.

"That's a good idea!"Hoseok exclaimed while Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Four of you started to walk together heading to a place with many restaurants. Jin felt amazed looking at the people enjoying their food and the stars at the night sky fascinated him. He has seen the stars many times already, but seeing it with his foot on land felt different and he liked it.

"What should we eat?"Hoseok asked, crossing his arms as he stared at the restaurants.

"Why don't we go to the pizza place where we ate last time?"Yoongi suggested, Hoseok hummed in response and they looked at you, waiting for your answer.

You glanced at Jin to know if he wants to go there. He smiled and gave you a small nod. "Sure"you agreed. You started walking there since it's nearby.

"I haven't tried that"Jin whispered on your ear.

"That's okay. I'm sure you'll love it. Just watch me how to eat it so that you'll know"you stated.

"Thank you"

"You're always welcome, Jin"

A/N:
Hi everyone ~ First update for this year! Happy new year once again🎆
I hope this pandemic ends and I wish you all happiness 😊 2020 has been a tough year but I'm glad you're holding on, I hope you continue to do so. Always remember that you are loved and we'll get through this together❤️
Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter and don't forget to vote!
Stay safe❤️❤️❤️