➪𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

please request some idea people,im running out of idea TwT.

Y/N's POV

I sat on my window looking outside for an inspiration for my drawing but something else caught my attention,There was a new neighbor moving in and it seems to be a guy..I sat there watching him carrying in the boxes when he suddenly took his shirt off making me blush at his perfect structure when he glance at me making me hid under my table.

he saw me!

As I was blaming myself for my idiotic eyes when suddenly the door open to Changbin,My yandere boyfriend.

"What are you doing there?" He asked in a very hot yet scary voice,I slowly got up and smile,"I was just looking for inspiration for my artworks.."I explained slwoly getting up,"Okay,Here's your food." He gave me a tray of a full meal before leaving.

I finally breathe normally and sat back down before sketching what I have in mind thinking,After some hours of concentration I finished it and it turned out to be the guy who just moved in making me shock.

Changbin can't see this.

I hid it under the bed for him not to see and just in time he opens the door with a smile on his face,To be honest I rather be stuck with him in a good mood than him killing me with his cold tone.

"What's with the smile,Binnie?" I asked giggling as he hugged me tightly,"I can't tell now but you'll see,Have some rest now it's already late."I nod and went to bed as he left the room,I wonder what he was so happy about?

Changbin's POV

I walked to the neighbors house casually knocking in the front door,The door opened and him letting me in for some coffee but as he was brewing it I walked behind him and slit his throat silently and let him falling in the ground with blood spitting all over the kitchen counter.

I laughed,"You moved to the wrong neighborhood-"

"Changbin!--" I heard a shout making me smirk.

I turn seeing Y/N there scared and angry as she was backing away slowly starting at the corpse she tried to hide in the painting,I smiled and walk towards her since she can't run after I broke her feet I grab her by the hair and drag her back to the house,I throw her at the couch.

"What's this Y/N?!" I asked pulling out her sketchbook and the drawing she just made as she saw it she got scared,"I'm sorry-"

"Bullshit,You can try to escape but don't you ever dare to cheat on me now now you know what's the punishment." I laughed before walking towards her.

I grab her my the jaw as I grab her eyes by my barehands and snatch them from her eye pocket and let go of her,She shouted loudly as she fall at the couch in pain as I sat beside her again.

"Now I'm the only one."