➪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅

[Suddenly my book became a thirst book huhu TT]

My back had been always hurting after I got this waitress job but atleast I could be with Jeongin;he's my bestfriend and he always gives me a hard time mostly with some drinks for groups that have a lot of drink and snacks ordered but he's kind for sometimes for helping me with some trays I could carry and he saves me from drunk costumers trying to flirt.

"Y/N-ah!"He called as I came quickly with an empty tray switching with him with a tray full of drinks for table 7 but as I was dropping their drinks I bumped into a woman and I got some of her dress wet causing her to shout at me,"Are you an idiot?!"She asked angrily making the crowd turn at us as she humiliated me I ran out of the bar in emberessement.

Soon Jeongin came out pulling the trash bag but it looks like he was struggling with it so I decided to help him and it was actually heavy and also I noticed his collar had red liquid on it but when I asked him he said it was from a drink as I nod understanding aas we got back in the bar I noticed that the woman was gone but it didn't matter as I continue serving,As I was throwing the trash out I saw from the other trash Jeongin threw out was leaving and it had a bad smell and in my curiousity I open to see body harden with cement but blood was still leaking and as I got a better view off the body's face my eyes widened but before I could call for help I felt a sharp cold metal near my throat making me stay still in horror but as I got a glimps of the man it wasn't any man it was,Jeongin.

"You know not only dead people I can harden like that,Wanna see?"