➪𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 «𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐»

(Y/N will be the yandere!~)

Han Jisung~

"Why are so moody today?"Han asked irritated at my attitude as I kept playing with the food,"I don't know ask yourself."I talked back.

We keep quiet to the whole night a waitress suddenly came giving seductive looks as Han looked at me worried as I slam my hand on the table standing up as she gave me a smug facial look.

"Yah don't you have HIV?Get away I don't want my husband having that too."

Lee Felix~

"Babie-ah!~Don't play with food!"Felix warned as I looked up at him pouting,"Sorry just a little moody today."I admit as he laughed and wiped my mouh with a napkin.

"Sir here's the pay check."The waitress handed out to Felix as I was reaching out for my hand,"Didn't you see I was reaching my hand?"I asked as she rolled her eyes,"Step aside maid."I stand up looking at her eyes deeply.

Maid?Me?

"Maid?Me?What a coincidence that I can pay all the peoples meal here than you can?Now fuck off he would never date a pleasant like you."

Kim Seungmin~

"If you keep playing your meal like that I'll punish you."He spoked out deeply making me looked up him,"Then go ahead, You're way to soft to do anything-"

"Uhm excuse me we don't allow dirty stray people in here."One of waitress told at me making me turn at them,"Excuse me?"I ask correcting if they were wrong but the lady just smirked,"I mean with that cheap dress in a five star restaurants,He doesn't even deserve you."She giggled when I suddenly came at her back pointing a gun behind her head.

"Mind saying that again?"

Yang Jeongin~

"Noona don't play with your food."Jeongin scold as I looked up at him who was pouting sadly,"Aw sorry, I'll eat."I told him as I begin eating.

"Excuse me madam but do you even know who to eat properly?Ugh you're embarrassing mostly that you are with a guy,Tch I wouldn't never date someone like you."The waitress judged as I stop and looked at her with my eyes in flames,"Was that for me?"I asked as she nod pushing my temper I slap her hard down the ground groping her hair tightly with her eyes teary.

"You're wrong.He would never date someone pathetic like YOU."