➪𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔

Y/N's POV

I squeeze in the crowd to see who's I'm gonna dorm in with as I luckily swam the students I tried to look for my name and lucky me I found it right away.

'Y/L Y/N & Lee Felix-Room 274'

Lee Felix?I haven't heard that name yet and it's unfamiliar but hopefully we get along,I went to the dorm room and as I open it I saw a cute blonde guy,I smiled at him.

"Hi!I'm guessing you're Lee Felix,I'm Y/L Y/N you're dormmate!" I offer my hand as he accepted it right away,"Well nice to meet you."

Woah!I didn't except that!He looked so cute and angelic but his voice it so deep plus his freckles are adorable but can we get back to the voice? It's hella deep.

"Oh right,My voice." He chuckled shyly as I giggle,"No actually I think it's cool, Puberty hit you hard huh."I teased as he chuckld with me.

After a while we we're chatting when someone came knocking,I open the door and it was Patricia..Kim Patricia is just one of the queenkas in this school.

"Oh,Is Felix there?" She asked with her voice very irritating,I nod and open the door widely,"Yes come in."

She came in without a thank you and after she saw Felix she quickly run to him and hug him,I cringe at the scene I am witnessing.

"P-patricia?" Felix asked stuttering as I smile,"It's okay I'll just go out for a minute."I already made my move first,"O-okay." Felix smiled.

I went out and wait beside the door leaning back at the wall,I was waiting when Chan came..Chan is my boyfriend not in a relationship but friendship,We used to be a couple back then though.

"Oh why are you out here,Y/N?" He asked looking around as I smile,"I'm just waiting for Felix and Patricia to end there little conversation."I explained pointing on our door,"Oh you're d-dormed with Felix?" He asked kinda worried as I nod,"Yes,Why do you look worried?"

"Nothing,I'll be going now." Chan waved as I waved back,"Bye,Be careful."

I tilt my head,What does he mean by that?

~~~

I woke up in the middle of the night seeing Felix walking out the room,I sat up after he left,Where is he going?I soon decide to follow him and it was leading on Patricia's dorm?Maybe he'll check on his girlfriend,I shrugged and was about to go back when I heard a high pitched scream but it didn't woke anyone up,I immediately peek to see Patricia's room and there was Felix looking at Patricia as her throat was slit and splashing blood on Felix.

I immediately back away slowly when Felix saw me,I ran but as I got in the dorm I already saw him in there,I cover my mouth seeing him smiling creepily from me.

"What did you do?!" I asked but he just smiled,"I took out the worm in our relationship."He innocently explained as I stare at him horrific,"S-she's you're girlfriend.." I whisper.

As he step closer I felt like we're in he dorm room again,I was sitting at my bed as Patricia and Chan was dying while Felix was infront of me and soon he slowly lean close to me.

"No~She's not mine,Kitten..I'm yours not her and your mine,Kitten~"