➪𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

requested by Velvetkissc_,tysm for requesting and u can request another idea again if u want,plus i made the reader a girl but if u can just think differently if u r a boy u can and im sorry it just works more for being a girl, sorry and ily!<33

It was very dark out and Y/N was still outside walking home when she kept feeling that someone had been following her as she has very good senses and she could feel the coldness of air hitting its skin sending shivers at her spine on how cold it was and she was just a school skirt with no jacket or scarf to cover herself from the cold air.

"Are you cold?"She heard a voice making her looking around but she wasn't seeing anything from her sight until her eyes land on a dark alley where she met eyes with a man with lustful red eyes,"U-uh no thanks.."She shook her head as she felt a different sense from him as the man came out the shadow her eyes widened.

Felix was covered with scars and claw marks around his body with his whole clothes messy and had blood stains and his mouth was covered with dark red bloodshot,Y/N couldn't seem to move even if she wanted too it was like she was paralyzed and ever move Felix came to step closer at her scares her even more of what this blood sucking monster do to her as she learned what vampires are capable of but she was dumb and fall in his trap easily not realizing it was a full moon.

" It's dangerous to go out this very late and don't worry I did not paralyze you for you to be my prey because I was just curious if you'll run away from me and as your mind is saying,it will."He spoke very elegantly with an accent as Y/N couldn't speak nor move she has to listen to every word he had to say,"I'm giving you one day to meet me again right here and if you don't show up,I will end everyone you are close with and this blood on my mouth it's actually your boyfriend's,Now that I gave you my trust and warning you may go now."He smirked as Y/N almost fell to the floor but as she turn to him about to stab him with a wooden pencil he was disappeared like dust.

After that day Y/N couldn't sleep as it was bugging her if what he said was true and as she keep trying to reach her boyfriend's number it couldn't,She was worried that she didn't go to school the next day as she was scared that Felix will come and frightened her again little does she know Felix already thought about this and as Felix had his hopes a little high on her promise she had failed him and it was his turn to fail her.

Felix gone wild to a big massacre to all Y/N's related relatives to her friends and what he had left was her,Y/N woke up by a loud noise of her heart pounding loudly as she was sweating when she woke up in the middle of the night and as she didn't knew she came down about to grab a glass of water but as soon as she had open her fridge her eyes widened in horror and as she was about to run out she felt a cold hand wrapping around her neck and slowly tightening his grip in anger Felix had lost control amd had choked her to death but instead of feeling guilty he smirked wiping her blood out of his lips.

"Thought we had something,Darling,But you didn't felt the same that's why you had to die."