➪𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆

Y/N's POV

I went outside to check if my friends was there and just what I thought I was right,Seungmin and Jeongin was waiting outside with there vechile.

"Hey guys!"I waved as they smiled waving back and walking towards me as I greet them with hugs,"So shall we head to the studio?"I asked smiling as they nod and we all got in the car joyfully.

As we drove to the studio I decided to play a game as we are stuck in traffic,I turned to them smiling and tapping both of their shoulders to catch their attention and as finally they turn their heads at me as I smile at them making them smile back but got the hint of confusement.

"Let's play truth or dare!~"I suggested as they agreed quickly and looked first at Seungmin,"Truth or Dare Minnie?"I asked as he smirked questionably,"Truth."He answered as I thought of a good question,"Do you like someone?"I asked very curiously,"Yes."He immediately respond making me go in curiousity as he just rolled his eyes and kept on the wheel as I turn to Jeongin.

"Truth or-"Before I could as he had already answered,"Dare."He replied quickly,"Oh I dare you to-"Again,Before I could finish Seungmin was the one who finish my word,"Sing."-Seungmin.

Jeongin shrugged and sang ahead as I listen to his voice very impressed as Seungmin drove quietly,As soon as we arrived I walked in going to the studio in excitement as they follow behind.At the middle of our jamming session Seungmin grabbed my hand pulling me from a separate room holding my hand softly as I thought he just want to say something.

"Oh Seungmin,Need anything?"I asked smiling as he smiled back caressing my hands,"Yes.In fact I want something,I like you Y/N."He confessed as I stood there shock from what just he had spoken,"I'm sorry Seungmin but I only looked up to you as brother.." I admit and slowly took my hands from him,"N-no Y/N but-"I didn't let him continue and ran away not wanting to hurt him anymore.

As I ran out and meeting Jeongin on my way out as he smiled and pull me at a corner hugging me tightly as I was curious I had hugged him already back when he pulled out and smile at me very creepily.

"I love you,Y/N." He whispered as I smile,"I love you too."I reply as he sighed and pulled back,"No Y/N,I mean I really do love you."He confessed as I stood there shock before shooking my head,"I'm sorry Jeongin.Why are you all suddenly confessing?!"I asked all confused as he smirk and from there my vision got blurry and dark.

--

I woke up feeling thirsty and sick but as I got up and saw I was still in the studio I tried to call for Seungmin and Jeongin but I have no voice that when I saw in the mirror my mouth sewed making me stumble and hitting the table but as I got up I saw a tongue making me backwards.

Who did this?!

As I tried to open the door all the lights suddenly opened showing Seungmin and Jeongin on the otherside of the window with devilish smirked.

"Aw we know you love your voice but we also knew you'd tell on us that's why we kept you shut."-Seungmin.

" See Noona how we love you?"-Jeongin.

-

Dance Line next!~