➪𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

[Requested by armyyykpoplover]

Before I could even got out the school floors a book came flying to my head causing all the books I was holding to fall out my hands and from there I didn't bother to look behind me.

"Yah! Aren't you going to look at us?!"Jinho shouted as I gulped before turning to them and before I could have seen them another book came flying to my face making me fall down the ground,"What an idiot,You should die."He laughed before leaving.

I was tired and full of bruises and what he have said made my decision,I came to the rooftop nervously going up the edge and seeing how high I was before I could have jumped I felt someone pulling my shirt and as I turn I accidentally slip but at scared I am I thought I died but I slowly open my eyes seeing Jeongin.

"Yah what do you think your doing?"He asked gently putting me down on a bench,"I-I don't know--I'm tired I can't do this anymore-"

"No."

"What?"

"You heard me,I will marry you first and we'll die together and I promise deep down in hell that I'll protect you."He comfessed making me shock but all I could do was to hug him in happiness,"But I'm a loser how could you love me?"I asked as he shush me and crash his lips to mine.

Jeongin~

As I got Y/N home safely I went to Jinho's house seeing him in deep slumber making me smirk in excitement and joy,I did something that would change him as I patiently wait for him to wake up.

"M-mom!AHHH MY FEETS ARE GONE!"He shouted in horror as I smirk before going back home but before I could I whisper my last words for tonight.

"I'll protect you,Y/N."